vingt-deux

someon *cough* Dani..was pestering me about updating, so here. 🎀

🍦

liz made sure that her son had all his stuffed packed. joy and liz just decided to separately drive to the hotel. luke was anxious and started to rush his momma. "come on!! he's probably already there!" he ran to the door flailing his arms around.

she chuckled lightly and walked out the door putting the suitcase in the trunk and he quickly ran to the car and jumped in the front.

liz went back to the door and locked it, and headed back into the car. luke had a wide smile on his face jumping up and down in his seat, but was restricted a little by his seat belt. "ughhhh!!! where is it!!!"

she shook her head and told him to calm down. he huffed and listened to music for 30 minutes and saw a big big building. he quickly took out his ear buds and squealed. "we're here!!!!" he screamed.

"yep." she replied driving into the hotel. she made a mistake because the way they drove in past the lobby, cal and joy were standing in the lobby with smiles on their faces.

"calum!!!!!" luke yelled honking the horn. it grabbed his attention because he raced out the hotel lobby. luke quickly unbuckled his seat belt.

"no, no, luke i'm still--"

luke raced out the car and held out his arms for calum. "cally!!!!"

"lukeyyyyy!!!!!! i missed you!!!"

they stayed clutched onto each other for 30 minutes until liz and joy ushered them inside. "top floor!!" they both smiled.

they walked off while joy and liz were doing grown up stuff. "lukey..."

"yeah?" he answered softly.

"i'm having a mega bash bash 15th birthday party! and i.."

"what?"

"for a gift i wanna move in with you..but i know your mom will not allow it." he pouted.

they sat by the swans. the swans were in the middle of the hotel. they were in a little pond and they were big fluffy and white. "i wish you could move in with me too, calum. it sucks that we're not together all the time."

"yeah." cal replied.

"well, it's just gonna be you and me this weekend!!"

"did your mom give you cash for food?" calum asked.

"yep! and mom said that your mom will give you cash for transportation so we can go places!!"

calum pulled out the cash and smirked.

"no! we're only spending it on transportation!"

"you fool! it's our money, and we can just spend it on stuff! the gift shop here is amazing!!"

"please cally? for me? just transportation." luke pouted.

calum sighed nodding, "fine."

"good boy." luke chirped pecking him on the lips.

calum blushed red giving luke a quick peck on the lips as well. they both smiled at each other and waited for their parents to arrive.

🍦

joy and liz left and went out to panera bread. "what do you think they're doing?" liz asked joy.

"i don't know, but i want to go shopping."

"don't you ever worry about how calum could be gay?"

joy sighed, "it's his life, if he wants to make out with guys that's him. but that doesn't mean i'm just going to say, i don't like what you do so you'll just fend for yourself. he's still my son and i love him. how can you not feel that way about luke?"

"because my religion is against it."

joy frowned, "i know but...he's still your son and you have to love him no matter what. i get being iffy about it in the beginning because it's such a shock but...it's been years liz, get over it."

liz sighed.

"and even if its against your religion, everyone sins. just because you sin doesn't banish you to hell."

liz continued to eat her sandwich. "uh, joy?"

"yes?"

"can we go shopping now? i saw this cute dress at dillards and it's calling my name."

"yes please."

the moms rushed out to go shopping.

+

the two boys lazily were sprawled on their separate beds watching chiller. "he's so annoying!!" calum's voice cracked.

"i know right, all he says is 'you liar!!" luke noted.

calum nodded. "can we go to the pool later??"

"we have to hurry though, it's already 9:34 pm, it closes at 11."

"let's go now then!" he rushed into the bathroom pulling on his swim trunks. when he came out luke had no pants on so he saw his stuff. he screamed and covered his eyes.

"well it's your fault, calum." he chuckled. he walked up to his best friend, and slowly took his hands away from his eyes, but they were closed. "open your eyes!" he laughed.

calum opened his eyes and they were staring into luke's blue ones. luke leaned closer to calum and placed his lips on his.

calum kissed back, and their lips moved slowly against each other's.

they pulled away seconds later. calum stole one brisk kiss and ran out the hotel room running to the elevator.

they went down to the pool and jumped in.

____

this was unedited sorry >.<