trois

🍦🍦

"lukey gonna get cally!!!" Luke ran after the small boy.

calum's mouth was open wide with a smile as he ran away. "catch me if you can, lulu"

luke ran after him fast and pouted hard. "stop!! i just want a hug for five seconds!"

"cally no hugs except from momma"

"cally please!! me want hug" luke stopped running and saw that the small boy stopped running as well. "just six seconds"

"just six?" calum turned around and stared at the blonde with big brown eyes.

luke nodded as calum walked up to him. the raven haired boy hugged him tight and luke held him, bringing him close to his chest. "see i'm warm!"

calum smiled and blushed, "lukey warm!"

"did six seconds pass yet?"

"i dunno"

they huddled even closer smiling widely.

🍦

calum and luke smiled as the hot pockets were placed in front of them. "lukey is a good hugger!"

"you're bestest at it, cally"

"bestest isn't a word lulu!!"

"it is!!!!" luke glared at him.

"no it's not!!" calum glared back.

"hey! boys don't fight" joy spoke.

they began to eat and spit it out quickly screaming. "it burns!!!!"

they began to cry.

🍦

the two young boys sat in the bubbly tub together playing with their toys. "look at my ducky, cally!"

"lame ducky!"

luke splashed the water on his best friend for being a meanie. "meanie cal!"

calum screamed and began crying. "burn!!! soapy sud in my eyes!!! mommy!!"

liz panicked and pulled the small boy out the tub. joy left hours ago leaving the small boy with luke's mom. she flushed his eyes out with water. "are you okay?"

the boy was still crying. liz sighed and wiped his eyes dry with a soft plush towel.

his tears slowed down and he sniffled. she put him back in the tub. "luke apologize"

"no! he called my duck lame!"

"i no apologize either! you..you..you poop eater"

"i don't eat poop!!" luke yelled.

"you do!!"

liz sighed and finished cleaning them.

🍦

calum and luke were in onesies and they were tucked in the bed together.

"lukey, calum sorry" calum frowned.

"me sorry too"

"yayy! we friends again?"

"yes!!!" luke hollered.