vingt-quatre

🍦

luke sighs and walks out the room to the kitchen searching for a late night snack. the two were making out, and luke wanted to have sex with him at that moment.

the bad thing is, they shouldn't think like that at their age, and he shouldn't want to do that. he felt that it was just because he watches girls do it on the internet, and was just caught up.

-

the two young teens were kissing fast and luke's hand reached up in calum's shirt, touching the soft tan skin. he couldn't help but smile into the plump lips he was kissing. he rolled them so he was on top and calum was softly attempting to hump his best friend.

"i don't know how to do it!" calum pouted.

luke chuckled softly, "you don't watch porn?"

"no, my mom tracks my phone and computer."

"here, let me show you." luke smiles. he places his small hands on calum's curvy hips and begins to move them up and circle them on his.

calum got the hang of it and began to do it on his own. "i like this!!"

and at the moment, luke wanted to fuck his best friend.

-

he sat at the table and chomped slowly on the kettle cooked jalapeño chips. luke heard footsteps and saw his best friend emerge from the room.

"yo." calum spoke.

"calum, go back to the room, i really need to be alone right now."

"why?"

"we almost had sex calum! that's not okay! i like you but, not in that way..."

"you started it, you kissed me!"

"i know, but i didn't mean for it to go that far!"

"that's bull, luke."

"i have a girlfriend and i'm sorry that it went that way...it's not like you wanted it, right?"

"it's not like i like you in that way either, we're best buds."

"good. this will never happen again, we clear?"

"crystal." calum spoke softly.

luke huffs softly and walks back in the room with cal.

🍦

two weeks passed and luke was packing his stuff into the big moving trucks. calum was there as well helping him.

they finished and liz got in the truck waiting for her son to say goodbye to his girlfriend and calum. "i'm going to
see you soon, lulu. i'll be thinking of you everyday."

the couple hugged and kissed and she ran to her car and her dad zoomed away.

"calum."

"luke."

luke pulled him in his arms and held him sighing. "calum, i'll just leave with this, i love you way more than i love lulu."

"but, if you do, why are you leaving me?"

"i'm forced to go." luke replies.

"you can stay with your dad." calum hugs his waist tightly.

luke huffed, "either way, i'll be far away from you."

"but at least you won't be out of the country, i'll miss you..."

luke pulled calum from his chest to look him in the eyes. calum's brown ones searched luke's blue ones and frowned. "you stay amazing alright? i'll come to visit soon."

he walked away with that and got into the truck, and liz drove away.

calum pulled the little ring out his pocket and smiled. the two exchanged things. he gave luke a charm bracelet and luke gave him a ring.

+

That was truly the end of this book. I don't know if there will be a sequel or not though...

<3

little hands [boyxboy] cakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें