onze

🍦

calum and luke were sitting crisscross on the tan carpet playing video games. calum bit his bottom lip hard and finished the race in first place, and he raised his arms in the air. "oh yeah!!!! i won!!"

luke crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the small boy doing his famous victory dance. "okay, calum, you won! sit down!"

"no!" he continued to move his arms and hips with a wide smile on his face.

luke stood up in front of his best friend and kissed him lightly making the celebrating boy stop dancing. calum smiled and moved closer to his best friend. the blonde moved away and searched cal's face seeing he still had his eyes closed. he chuckled softly and slowly moved his hand to cal's temple, running his thumb across the soft skin. "you can open your eyes now, idiot"

calum blushed and quickly opened his eyes seeing luke looking into his eyes. he smiled softly and loved how luke automatically smiled back. "let's play another video game" luke suggested backing away from cal.

"no! i want to cuddle and watch movies" calum pouted.

"but we always do that, don't you ever get tired?" luke sighed giving him a pout.

calum glared at the messy haired blonde giving him his back, "no! i love luke cuddles"

"fine, we can cuddle"

🍦

liz flipped the pancakes and waited for the boys to come in from outside. she looked through the glass window and smiled. they were laughing and and chasing after each other until luke fell. he began to sob and liz was about to rush outside, but calum picked him up ad kissed him all over his face making the tears stop.

she sighed and frowned. luke smirked and tagged calum running away smiling widely; giggling in the process.

they came in a few minutes later. the smell of outside was attached to their small 8 year old bodies as they sat down in the seats. "are you forgetting something?"

calum and luke looked at each other confused. "what?"

"wash your hands!" she ordered them.

they quickly got out the chairs and went to the sink washing their hands.

--

they sat in the bubbles hitting them with their small hands. they both giggled. "cally!"

"what is it?" he looked at his best friend with his doe chocolate eyes.

"you got something on your face" luke picked up a pile of bubbles and put them on calum's face causing him to giggle. they started to throw bubbles on each other, and when liz came back she glared at them. "i told you guys to take a bath not play around!"

she looked towards calum giving him a glare.

"hey! don't look at him that way! i started it!"

"but he continued it..you guys are going to start taking separate baths from now on"

"no!!!" they both whined.

"yes"

"i hate you!" calum pouted.

liz opened her mouth gasping.

---

"yes, so i don't want your son rubbing off on mine! he has cruel behavior!"

"maybe if you would stop being such a prude, he wouldn't have said that" joy defended.

liz chuckled, "of course you'd say that, i don't want your sons gayness rubbing on my son. he was fine before he met calum"

"you're a nasty human being bitch, what kind of parent says that"

"a parent who knows right from wrong! it's decided, they are not to see each other or speak to each other, are we clear? i spoke to the teachers and they agreed! goodbye" liz walked away.

tears welled in calum's eyes and he sniffled and ran back to his room, sobbing on his bed.

🍦