deux

"what train do you want cally bear?" luke asked his best friend.

"blue!"

"i wanted blue!"

calum pouted giving him puppy eyes.

"n-no, cally no sad! you be blue! i didn't really want it"

"yay, blue for me! thank you, lulu bear" calum hugged luke and they fell back on the ground.

"hahaha, calum!"

"hehhehe" calum laughed along letting go of the blonde. he had trouble getting up but he succeeded in 10 seconds. "hungry, me food"

"come on" luke took his hand and they raced out the room running into the kitchen. "calum hungrryyy! so iii"

liz saw them took a break from talking to joy. "luke let go of calum's hand"

"why? i like holding his hand" luke tilted his head confused. "if i like it i do it"

"it's wrong, let it go" she told.

he pouted and let it go.

calum frowned deeply. he liked the warmth that radiated from luke's hand. he loved holding his best friends hand.

"liz..they don't understand, they're little, they'll grow out of it" joy frowned.

liz sighed, "do you guys want snacks?"

"yes please!!" they cheered.

calum helped luke on his seat excited to eat.

their plates were put in front of them and they ate fast while joy and liz went into the living room.

"i like holding your hand cally"

"i like holding yours too..it's soft and warm"

luke smiled widely eating off his plate.

🍦🍦

"you understand now right, liz? they don't know what they're doing, don't stop them...they're still little"

"i guess you're right" liz smiled looking at the two young boys laughing and playing with their trains.