Hey mr. prick ~4~

Here's the fourth chapter !!! Hope you'll like it

I wanna thank eveyone that's reading and supporting it means alot to me . Oh there's my other story on my profile too. Make sure to read it cause it's great

LOTS OF LOVE !!! Sally

-----------------------------------------

Ch.4

This week passed with no Xavier, for that I am grateful I really do officially hate him. We’re totally opposites how could our parents expect us to love each other. He’s arrogant and I’m humble. He’ rude and I’m polite, he’s an ass and well I’m not. This won’t work out and once everyone sees that they’ll understand and let us divorce or something… 

Mom and Mrs. Williams (who prefers to be called Claire) were still planning the wedding. Shouldn’t I be planning it? Ugh, common sense if I’m the one who has to marry the ass, I should at least have a nice wedding to tell our non-existing children about it. Ha-ha. Claire is coming over with none only than the Devil himself! I think I’ve reached a new level of hate, really.

Once again I find myself waiting in the living room for his unwanted arrival. Mom wants me to be polite and try to “interact” with Xavier. Well the thing is that he doesn’t want to interact or whatever, not like I’m begging him, but really shouldn’t he at least talk to me. Today we’re going to choose the wedding dress. I don’t know why they’re rushing things; I mean the wedding will be in like a month. Why run out and get a dress, not like there isn’t enough. Aha. I wish!

Mom and Claire decided that the theme color is red and white, which to be honest doesn’t bother me. Jess will defiantly be the bridesmaid, how could she not? Xavier was going to come with us, I think I’m going to pee from happiness! If there was any more sarcasm in that thought…I knew which shop I want to buy my dress from, David’s Bridal. I love the dresses there. My mom told me that she bought her wedding dress from there.

Mom came rushing down the stairs fixing her hair and trying to look all cool and everything, but squealing: “they’re here, they’re here.”  When she noticed that I was sitting there watching her, she turned around and said “Rose Lily Evans, you come here and stand next to me. You’re future husband is standing outside.” She scolded.

“Yeah, don’t want your soon to be husband to wait” Jess giggled and I glared. How can she find this funny?!

I was just about to roll my eyes when my mother whirled around giving me a glare; I decided I could roll my eyes another time. I quickly straightened up and made my way to her side. The door was opened by one of the maids; naturally mom went over and hugged Claire who hugged her back (it’s like they’ve been friends for years, how’s about they get married to each other; they are THAT excited). He was there, texting. 

I wanted to go a slap him right here, right now. Can the guy be ruder? Claire cleared her throat and Xavier looked up to see us all staring at him. When he saw me, he smirked and went to kiss my mother’s hand which made her blush crimson then turned and kissed mine.

“It’s a pleasure to see you again” he greeted. Couldn’t say the same over here buddy.

“Oh this is going to be great” Claire squealed “Oh sweetie I haven’t saw you in a while” she came and gave me a hug that I returned.

“I can’t wait to see the dresses!” Mom said excited.

“Me too.” Claire agreed nodding her head.

“Come on now we don’t want to be late” Claire clapped her hands “Me, Sarah and Jess are going to go in the limo. Xavier and Rose are going to ride in Xavier’s car” Claire giggled and took mom’s hand going towards the limo leaving me and Xavier in an uncomfortable silence.

“Come on we have to go” Xavier said not glancing in my direction. He started walking toward his car. Okay unless I’m invisible this guy needs some glasses.

We finally reached David’s Bridal and I was so excited. At this point I’ll take what I can get, and in this case it’s a wedding dress.

“Good afternoon, what can I do for you?” the receptionist asked.

I checked the name tag before answering “Olivia, we’re just here to look for wedding dresses”

“Right this way.” She said while pointing in the direction of beautiful white wedding gowns.

When my mom and Claire saw the dresses, they rushed over there. I stood watching them aware of Xavier’s gaze on me. I decided to go look for dresses on my own and that thing, he followed me.

After 2 torturing hours of trying dresses on, we finally found the right one. It was magnificent, my fairy tale dress.  Then we picked the bridesmaid dress for Jess. It was blood red and really cute.

“Awe, this dress is so cute. What do you think Xavier?” Claire asked her son with a big smile.

“It’s really good and fits her perfectly” he said. Awkward, why would he say that? Oh yea remember act all couple-y…Right got it. That’s smooth. 

After we finished at the Bridal store we headed directly back to the house. I was so tired unlike the others. Xavier seemed lost in thought and I wondered why. Not that I care or anything.

Mom, Claire, and Jess all went inside the house and I was about to go to when a hand stopped me. I turned around with a questioning face and looked at Xavier “Can you please let go?” I asked him

“We need to talk” came from those beautiful lips of his.

-------------------------------------------------------------

SO what do you think

Should Xavier open up to her or should he keep a cold face ??

Tell me what you think and if you can share with your fans cause it will mean the world !!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~PEACE TO ALL~