Hey mr. prick ~7~

Guys again I wanna thankyou for your support it means the world to me !!! Well hope you like this chapter !!! Okay guys so this is my 2nd story and there's another I'm writing which is also on the charts called "Come out come out wherever you are ... Alpha" and it's getting pretty popular!!! ANYWAYS , some of you are saying that her reaction isn't natural, well keep in mind that her parents get what they WANT  and i mentioned that in either ch. 1 or 2 so she can't do anything . Her parents already signed the contract .

EDITED

READ ON !!! AND PLEASE DON'T PUT RUDE COMMENTS I'LL JUST DELETE THEM IT'S ONLY RUDE NOT HONEST COMMENTS I LIKE HONESTY :D

---------------------------------------------------- 

Ch.7

Xavier’s P.O.V.

It’s 10:00 A.M. and I’m in my room with my head in my hands. I can’t believe that I just did that to Rose. We might not be the best of pals, but I hurt her. I’m not the cold hearted monster that she thinks I am. I’m just not used to women not throwing themselves to my feet. I don’t know what I was thinking! Melissa and I dated for only a month then I broke up with her when she cheated on me with some bastard. I was for once in love. I’ve never felt that way with any other girls.

From that day forward she started to think that I was only hers, she became clingy. I hated her from the moment I knew what she did, and I ignore her calls. I have to explain to Rose that what I did was a mistake, and a big mistake at that.

Flashback*

Melissa came into the makeup room and stood next to me. I had suppressed the urge to roll my eyes.

“Hi Xavier! I missed you. Did you miss me?” she asked in her squeaky and now annoying voice.

“What do you want Melissa?” I asked clearly showing agitation.

“Oh Xavier I was just asking if you missed me” she pouted “but I’m gonna tell you good job picking a bride. But I know that you only did that to make me jealous” I stood up and came face to face with her.

“Don’t ever think that I want you again. The past is over Melissa and what you’ve done was unforgivable. I once loved you but now it’s time to move on and I did.” I exited the room angry but put on a cold mask when I went outside so everything looks fine.

Rose was standing there watching me and I hid a smirk. Can’t deny that I have an awesome body. I didn’t realize that Melissa was right next to me and was glaring at Rose. I photographer told us to start and so we did. We did a lot of poses and I flashed fake smiles. Melissa kept getting closer so I glared at her, but she took it the wrong way and kissed me.

Many feeling overwhelmed me and I found myself kissing back. Melissa got encouraged by that was pressed her lips more urgent. The photographer said that this was all he needed and we were free to go.

I turned around but didn’t see Rose. I started searching for her but didn’t find her. I asked one of the people that were there and they told me that she ran out of the building.

Realization hit me and I groaned. Xavier you’re a moron, you seriously messed up man. I walked out of the building and looked around. There she was slumped against a tree. When she saw me she stood up and walked to my car.

End of Flashback*

I messed up, the only reason I don’t wanna open up is because I’m afraid to get heartbroken. I need help and I know exactly where I’m going to get the help from.

I walked down the hall and in the direction of my dad’s office. He knows what to do. I opened the door and stepped inside, my dad was sitting on the chair reading, and well I don’t know what he’s reading. My dad’s office is red and black. It has a black desk in the middle with a leather chair and two black leather sofas in front of the desk. The carpets and the walls were blood red and had pictures of our family.

Dad realized that I was standing there and quickly lowered the magazine, wait is that … no don’t tell me.

“Is that playboy? Dad what the heck are you reading? Wait I don’t wanna know” I shook my head and sat on the sofa. Dad’s face flushed but he quickly covered it “What’s wrong son?” he asked

“I messed up. You know Melissa, the girl that I dated a month” I saw dad nod “Well we had the photo shoot today and I took Rose. We were modeling and suddenly Melissa kissed me in front of Rose, and the worst part is that I kissed back. I didn’t know what to do and the next thing I knew was that Rose was out of the building. Dad I messed up and I wanna make this right, so can you help me?” I asked

‘Wow you messed up big son, but I know what will help.” He said smiling

He began telling me what to do and I listened carefully. At the end I grinned and thanked dad, that’s when mom entered the room.

“Hi Xavier” mom said

“Hey mom” I replied

“So what are you doing?” She asked

“Well I just wanted to talk to dad but he was reading playboy” I grinned

Dad glared but then looked at mom and began to explain. “Honey…” but he was cut off by mom shouting. “Connor Williams why were you reading playboy” and so I left them arguing with a smile on my face.

“Okay let me see…”

ü  Flowers  

ü  Chocolate

ü  Look good

ü  Smell good

ü  Sweetness

Okay everything is okay and I’m going inside. I was standing I front of the Evan’s house ready to apologize to Rose , I must admit that I messed up so I’m going to make it up for her. I bought flowers, well roses to be exact and chocolate. I rang the door bell and a maid opened the door. I asked her were Rose’s room was and she led me t it. I said my thanks and knocked on the door.  I heard a faint ‘come in’ and opened the door.

Rose was laying face front on the bed. She looked at me and directly sat up “What do you want Xavier?” She bitterly asked. I sighed and said “Please just hear me out” I pleaded and saw her nod her head.

“Okay look I messed up and I’m sorry. Melissa and I dated for only a month and I broke up with her because I saw her cheating on me with some dude. She started to get clingy and thought that I was dating other women to make her jealous. When she kissed yesterday I didn’t know what to do. I felt like old memories were being open and that she was the Melissa I once knew, but then I remembered what she did and quickly pulled back. Rose uh …” I scratched my neck not knowing what to do but continued “what I’m trying to say is sorry. Will you forgive me?” I pleaded

She didn’t answer for a while but then nodded and looked at me which made me grin and her smile.

“I bought you flowers and chocolate” I said and gave her the flowers which she put on the night stand.

“Thank you Xavier” She said softly.

“Oh and there’s one more thing” Why was I nervous? “Will you go out with me?” I asked with hopeful eyes.

----------------------------------

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND SHARE

!!!

!LOTS OF LOVE! ]

!PEACE TO ALL!

SALLY ;)

All rights Reserved