Hey mr. prick ~11~

Ch.11

Xavier’s P.O.V.

I checked my Phone and saw that there was a text from Melissa. I swear that girl doesn’t leave me alone; I have like ten messages telling me to come over to her house. I sighed and threw the phone on my bed.

Ugh she just doesn’t know when to stop. She’s so frustrating. I couldn’t hide that I still have some feelings for Melissa though, I mean, I did love her once upon a time but, now being with Rose is a new start. A knock on the door snapped me out of my trance.

“Come in.” I yelled and Hailey, my little sister bounced in with a Barbie in her hand and Shane fresh on her heels. I could tell Shane was trying to hide a smile but was failing miserably. I narrowed my eyes at him before turning my attention to the little five year old smiling up at me.  She was wearing a bright pink dress that had colorful flowers on and had her blonde curls falling around her shoulders. She smiled that cute little smile of hers and I couldn’t help smiling back. I could tell she wanted something from me.

“Xavier!” she sang my name in her sweet voice.

“Hailey!” I sang in the same tone she used with me.

“Can you join us with our tea party? Mr. Fluffers is getting grumpy ‘cause he’s the only boy.” She frowned and looked down. Shane was desperately trying to hide his laughter but it wasn’t working seeing that he was as red as a tomato.

“Yeah Xav, Mr. Fluffers needs someone for some man to man time and I think you’re the perfect choice.” He smirked and I glared.

I turned my attention back to Hailey and said “Hailey, why doesn’t Shane join the tea party?”

“’Cause Shane is no fun. He always grumbles and calls them stuffed animals, but they’re not. They’re my friends.” She stomped her foot and stuck her pink little tongue out at Shane.

It was my turn to smirk “So you play with stuff – uh Hailey’s friends?” I asked amused in amusement.

Shane looked embarrassed but tried hiding it using his oh-so-manly-voice. I rolled my eyes and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Wha-what? Me?” He pointed his finger at himself “playing with Barbie’s and stuffed animals? Pft... As if. Keep dreaming Xavier.” He put his hands in his pockets and started looking around.

It was so obvious he was lying. Because when Shane lies, he has an extremely hard time looking you in the eye. I was about to reply but Hailey beat me to it, going over and hitting Shane on the leg with her Barbie.

 “Mr. Fluffers and the rest are not stuffed animals, they’re my friends.” She yelled at him and put her hands on her hips. I burst out laughing when I saw Shane’s face, it was priceless.

“Yeah Shane, how could you say that? They’re Hailey’s best friends you bully.” I teased in an innocent voice. 

“See Shane, Xavier loves my friends too. Now you have to come and keep Mr. Fluffers Company.” She said and grabbed Shane’s hand dragging him out of my room. I put a hand on my mouth to keep myself from laughing. Before the door closed Shane yelled:

“YOU’RE DEAD MEAT XAV!”

“LOVE YOU TOO SHANE.” I shouted and laughed softly. Hailey can be intimidating sometimes. I decided to take a shower, not that I needed one but I always liked to smell nice and I really had nothing better to do.

I entered the bathroom, stripped down and stepped into the shower. Turning the water to a bearable temperature and let the water relax me. After about Half an hour of standing under the water I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waste.  Trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the day I stepped out of the bathroom and paused. Well I guess I know what I’m doing with the rest of my day now, I thought to myself as I stared at Rose, who was perched atop my bed, clearly checking me out. Who could blame her though, I am pretty hot.