Hey mr. prick ~26~

20 votes on this one please !

Ch.26

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you!

“Rose.” Someone whispered and I groaned.

I knew it was Xavier but for Christ’s sake why does he want to wake me up this early?

“Rose.” He whispered again and I shut my eyes tightly.

“Rose” This time he said it louder and I gritted my teeth.

Can’t he see that I DON’T want to wake up?

He started shaking me and I puffed opening my eyes and sitting up straight glaring at him.

“What do you want?” I hissed trying to control my anger. I’m not a morning person; I think you knew that by now.

He looked at me smiling and I just wanted to wipe that smile off of his face. I crossed my arms and waited for his answer.

“We’re going to the beach.” He stated grinning and I rubbed my eyes but then froze in place. He woke me up to say THAT WE’RE GOING TO THE BEACH?

I glared at him and noticed that he still had a bed head. Xavier’s blue eyes were full of excitement and I sighed.

I can’t say no to that face. I nodded getting out of bed forgetting that I was in very short shorts and bra.

Xavier whistled and I turned red. To hell with you Rose, who wears a bra in bed when you have a guy in the room?

If you’re wondering, no Xavier’s and I didn’t sleep in the same bed. He slept on the couch while I slept on the comfy king sized bed. I wonder how he woke up with no cranks… weird.

--xx—xx—xx—xx—xx—

“It’s so HOT in here.” Xavier said looking at me and I blushed, Xavier’s been talking like this since we landed in Hawaii. I started playing with a strand of my hair bored out of my mind. We left out hut a minute ago. Xavier was wearing his trunks that had blue leaves on while I was wearing a polka dotted bikini.

I looked around and frowned, there were beautiful women tanning. I looked at my body frowning then looked at theirs. Yet again, I looked at my body then looked at theirs.

They have a supermodel body while I’m plain old me, life’s not fair.

When Jess asked me to go with her to the gym for three months I declined saying that I don’t need to work out, boy how I regret my choice.

I looked at Xavier and saw him looking at me intently, is there something on my face?

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I questioned and he shook his head grinning.