Hey mr. prick ~19~

Hi people ! A new chapter... again ! This is so awesome, the support is amazing guys ! Keep it up (: lol. I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to: 

Vote 

Comment 

Fan 

<3 U ! Read On !

---------------------------------------------------

CH.19

Hey Mr. Prick it’s not a pleasure to meet you…

“This is the discussion office where all of us share what we have in mind and discuss any ideas we have about the company.” Xavier said proudly and I looked at the room. It was nice and sophisticated, it had a big black table in the middle and leather chairs were surrounding it.

I nodded in acknowledgment and Xavier took my hand, leading the way out the double doors and down the hall.

If you were wondering, Xavier was giving me a tour around the company. It was huge; I think we spent a whole hour and a half walking around and giving fake smiles to the employees here. Everyone was friendly, the women however were a little too friendly, I couldn’t help noticing.

The worst part was that they were giving him inviting smiles. They were also trying to walk like models and were keeping their backs straight, trying to make their boobs look bigger. I scowled each time one of these jealous women gave me a death glare. What?  It wasn’t my fault that we were getting married. It’s arranged, though they don’t know that and I do not plan on telling them. Wouldn’t want them to think they have an advantage at getting with Xavier when in reality they don’t.

I noticed that Xavier had his jaw clenched and wondered why. It’s not like he had anything to be upset about, here I was thinking that he came to work everyday with these women. I quickly discarded that thought as it made me feel sick.

A tall, good-looking man passed and looked at me, well more like my chest before he smiledflirtatiously. I smiled back politely and continued walking but stopped when I realized something. So Mister Williams was jealous? Oh this is gonna be good and I do mean GOOD. Suddenly, I felt reassured that he cared enough about me to be jealous of any guy who stared at me.

We passed another hormonal pervert and I kept going, ignoring the envious glare that the ‘ladies’ were giving me.

“This way, there are a few people here that I want you to meet.” Xavier smiled at me and I followed him. I had actually forgotten that he was here. We walked into another corridor and my legs started aching. Sheesh, can this company have any more hallways?

Wait, don’t even answer that. I so did not want to know, it would just put a damper on my mood.

I looked in front of me and saw a mahogany door which had written on it: ‘Do Not Enter.’

What the hell?