Hey mr. prick ~24~

Hi people! This is a new chapter, obviously. Hope you like it ! 

 Ch.24

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you

“Chris please, I beg you, wake up.” I pleaded whilst holding his hand but still there was no answer.

It’s been two weeks now and Chris hasn’t woken up yet. He’s in a coma. I remember our shocked and scared reactions when we heard from the doctor that Chris was in a coma. All of us are getting worried about his condition seeing that he hasn’t woken up yet. Each time we ask the doctor when he will wake up he gives the same response, “All you need is patience.” Patience? I mean really, my best friend is lying in a freaking coma!

Chris’s parents had arrived as soon as they had heard the dreadful news. To say they were distraught was an understatement. Chris’s mom went into hysterics whilst his dad was caught between grief and consoling his wife.

~Flashback~

The door burst open, slamming against the wall, and Chris’s mother, Marianne, stood there along with her husband Richard, Chris’s father. Her eyes raked the room feverishly before they landed on Chris and I saw the look of pure horror flit across her face. She ran from the door to Chris’s side and gently picked up his hand, tears already pouring down her face.

Mom, Jess and I had been sat in the room; me on the other side of Chris whilst mom and Jess sat in the blue chairs against the wall. Xavier had already left, mumbling something about having things to do.

“Chris, my baby.” His mother said brokenly, tears streaming down her face. My mom put a hand on Auntie Marianne’s shoulder and squeezed it, she herself having tears in her eyes.

Mom and Auntie Marianne have been friends since high school and went to the same college where they met dad and Uncle Richard. They were all really good friends which is one of the reasons why Chris and I were great friends.

I stood up giving Uncle Richard a place to sit next to his son since he was still standing near the door, seemingly in shock.

Although Uncle Richard isn’t my real uncle, I love him as one. I love calling him that seeing that we’re so close. Uncle Richard is a great person. He listens to someone when he or she has a problem and offers them solutions or his advice.

He and I have always been so close. I still remember the day when I told him that my crush liked another girl and asked him for any advice. He had told me that if the boy didn’t see my beauty from inside and out then he’s blind and that I should forget about. We had a lot of fun that day, we went to the park and played a little, the sky was clear and sunny. It was spring so there were a lot of kids there along with their parents. After a while of playing around the park we went to get ice cream before playing hide and seek.

As for Auntie Marianne, she’s the softest person you would ever know. She interacts with you whether you’re sad, mad, or happy or any other emotion. If you need someone, she’s there for a hug. She has light brown hair and dark, brown eyes. She’s beautiful in every way and absolutely perfect.