Hey mr. prick ~16~

• Dedicated to All of my dearest fans <3

Okay ! I hope you like this chapter guys!

I want to thank everyone for the support! And of course I want to thank my fans and editor ilovemangos!

Don't forget to

Vote

comment

be a fan

Lots of Love <3

Read On !!!

----------------------------------------------------

CH.16

“Rose.” Someone whispered but I ignored it. I was so tired and no one was going to keep me from my sleep. Just as I was almost asleep, I heard it again.

“Rose.” This time it got higher, but I kept my eyes shut. Whoever this person was, they were seriously starting to annoy me. I turned my back on the voice and snuggled deeper into my soft pillow.

“ROSE.” The voice screamed in my ear and I jumped off of bed, landing on the floor with an ‘oof’. That hurt, I thought to myself whilst I rubbed my backside.

Laughter filled the room and I rubbed my eyes open to see Jess and Chris laughing their asses off. I growled but decided to ignore their snickers. Muttering low to myself, I stalked into the bathroom and decided to take a relaxing shower.

Once I was finished, I stepped out of the bathroom fully clothed and made my way to my bedroom only to see that no one was in room. Great way to show the love, right guys? I mentally rolled my eyes.

Distantly, I heard talking and laughter from the living room. So I headed there instead and found Chris and Jess who were sitting on the couch joking and hugging each other.

Oh I forgot my to tell you, Jess and Chris are also friends. I always wonder if there’s something happening between those two. I shook my head and coughed grabbing their attention. When Chris saw me, he smirked.

I looked at Jess and saw her grinning. Why is she grinning? These two could be so weird.

“Morning.” Jess chirped and clapped her hands, bouncing slightly in her seat.

“Well good morning sunshine, did you sleep well?” Chris asked, raising his eyebrows and I nodded, wearily.

“Morning.” I mumbled, yawning; I didn’t get enough sleep thanks to these guys here. My back was also still hurting from the fall I took this morning. Wincing, I stretched my back testing my muscles to see if they still worked. Ow, Yep, still working.

Chris chuckled, noticing my disgruntled expression, before saying “Go to the garden.” I looked at him confused but he just said, “Trust me.” Jess backed him up by nodding her head and making a shooing motion towards the kitchen.

I nodded my head and slowly walked through the kitchen before opening the backdoor to the garden. I gasped at what I saw. Rose, lilies, tulips, violets were everywhere. The scenery was amazing, colors everywhere. It truly was a beautiful sight.