Hey mr. prick ~13~

Rose’s P.O.V.

I looked at him completely frozen in Chris’ arms, not knowing what to do. Chris turned around to see who it was.

“Xavier,” I swallowed,   “what are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well I was planning on apologizing to MY fiancé, but instead I find her with her tongue down some guy’s throat!

“Oh, so this is the infamous Xavier that I’ve heard so much of.” Chris sneered. He unwound his hands from around my waist and slowly strolled towards a fuming Xavier.

“It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you Xavier.” Chris jeered. “You want to know why?” he didn’t bother waiting for a stunned Xavier to reply.  “Because you broke Ro’s heart and do you know what I do to guys that break Rose’s heart?” Chris asked his mocking tone slowly becoming one of anger and just before Xavier could reply Chris brought his fist back and launched it into Xavier’s nose. “That’s what I do to guy’s who break Rose’ heart asshole.” He replied after hearing a satisfying crack.

I watched in horror as blood began to pour from Xavier’s nose. Xavier lifted a hand to his probably broken nose and groaned in pain when he made contact. I hurried to Xavier’s side and panicked. “Bring me the first aid kit, Chris.” I said.

“What?!Why?” Chris asked bewildered “He’s a cheating asshole Rose. Why do you want to help him? He cried and I frowned shaking my head at him.

“I don’t care just bring me the first aid kit.” I glared.  Chris rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom coming out with the first aid kit. “Here” He mumbled handing it to me.

After I finished with Xavier’s nose I looked back at Chris who was watching us with as scowl. “Out.” I ordered, pointing to the door.

He stared at me. “You want me to leave?!”

“No. I just need to some time with Xavier. We need to talk. Just go occupy yourself for a few minutes.” He looked at me skeptically and I sighed. “I’ll be fine Chris, seriously. Go raid our fridge or something.”

He sighed and grumbled a “fine.” Before dragging his feet out my room and down the stairs mumbling incoherently as he went.

I turned to Xavier who was now on my bed and made my way over to him, sitting down beside him. We sat in a bit of an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes. Xavier looked deep in thought until he finally looked up at me and said a single word that turned my vision red.

“Why?” was he serious?

“You’re kidding me right? You’re the one who’s sleeping with and still has feeling for your ex and then has the audacity to cheat on me in public with a whole bunch of girls at some club and you’re asking me why? I’m pretty sure that’s my line Xavier. I should be asking you why!”

“I didn’t cheat on you Rose. I didn’t even know who those girls were.”

“Really Xavier? Didn’t know who they were? Please, spare me the lies because I’m pretty sure you know who Melissa is very well. I saw her there with you! Explain that to me Xavier.” I demanded but he remained silent.

“I thought as much. You act like you’re always the victim Xavier, but really you’re just some pathetic guy who can’t even come up with a decent enough lie.” I sighed and then laughed. “You know what Xavier?” He looked up at me with regretful eyes. “Why don’t we just pretend to all coupley in front of our parents and have our own things going on. They won’t know the difference. And I think it would be better for us that way.” I could see the hurt forming in his eyes but I had to stay strong. He had to know the pain he was causing me.

“It would be best if we just have our own private lives. I mean you obviously seem to enjoy clubbing and having fun with other girls and I don’t think I want to get in the way of that.” I stood up and walked to the door. “I think you should go Xavier.”

He looked up at me with so much pain in his eyes. “Yeah, I think so too.” He stood up and we walked in silence to the front door. He stepped out without a word and just as I was about to close the door he turned around and pressed his lips to mine. I was shocked and almost kissed him back when I remembered that I couldn’t let him get to me, so I pushed him away. But he grabbed my face between both his hands not wanting to let go.

“Please Rose. Give me another chance. Just one more, I won’t screw it up…just, please?” he pleaded. His face was so torn and in so much pain but I shook my head. “I can’t Xavier…” I choked out before stepping back and shutting the door on him.

I ran to my room wiping away the tears but once I reached it and opened the door I broke in to uncontrollable sobs. I kept sobbing and crying till I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I turned around and buried my face in to Chris’s chest with him saying that it’ll be alright and me crying my heart out.

Xavier’s P.O.V.

“I can’t Xavier…” She said and closed the door in my face. I stood there starring at the door for a few minutes before my heart broke; I felt as if someone took a part of me and crushed it.

I turned around and stalked to my car opening the door and revving the engine. A few silent tears slipped from my eyes at the hurt look on her face and the knowledge that I was the cause. When I arrived home I got out of the car, slammed the door shut and kicked the tire with all the rage I had in me. “Damnit!”

“I’m guessing things didn’t go down too well…” Shane asked from behind me. When he saw my tear stained face his face softened and he walked towards me placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. “It’s okay Xav, we’ll figure it out.” He mumbled, not even sure if he believed his own words.

“No it won’t be Shane.” I sighed and looked up at the sky. The pain of losing someone special is gut wrenching. The pain of losing someone special because of your own stupid mistakes is even worse. I wiped my eyes roughly before turning and getting back in the car.

“Where are you going?” Shane asked looking worried.

“The only place that can make me forget the pain.” I replied, staring straight ahead.

“Xavier, don’t do this. You’ll only make it worse.” He demanded. I shook my head ignoring him and sped off.

The pain hurt so much it scared me.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME AFTER THIS CHAPTER I BEG YOU .

I beg please don't hate me things will get better later on...

Tell ME WHICH TEAM ARE YOU

CHRIS ?

OR

XAVIER?

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN

THANKYOU GUYS

!LOTS OF LOVE !

~PEACE TO ALL~Sally