Hey mr. prick ~23~

Ch.23

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you.

Rose’s P.O.V.

I put my head in my hands and sighed.

‘Why did you do this Chris? Why did you even get drunk?’ I asked myself

It’s been two hours since Chris made was put in the hospital and still there was no improvement.

My heart clenched thinking about Chris not making it… No Rose don’t think about that, Chris will live that’s for sure. I scolded myself.

I looked up and saw Xavier talking on the phone. I managed to catch a little bit f what he’s saying:

“Yah mom we’re at the hospital.” He paused a little bit then added “No! She’s NOT pregnant, why do you even think about that?” He cried and my jaw dropped. Aw come on, Xavier and I barely make out! Oh wait… we never made out, oops? To think of it why don’t we make out?

Oh well, I’s still a shocker that his mom thinks I’m pregnant. Ha-ha me with a kid? Yeah right! Don’t get me wrong I like babies they are so cute and cuddly, but the thing is all they manage to do is poop and cry. I gets really annoying sometimes trust me.

I felt something buzz and took out my phone.

Caller ID: Mom

I sighed and answered “Hello?”

“Oh My God sweetie why didn’t you tell us Chris was in the hospital?”

Mom cried on the other line and a tear made its way down my face thinking of Chris… Chris.

I wiped the tear away and answered “I was distracted mom.” I answered truthfully. I really was distracted! Chris was on my mind and I‘m on the verge of breakdown.

“Okay honey we’re coming. Jessica told us the address and we should be at the hospital.” Mom and I nodded.

“Kay” I said and was rewarded with an ‘I love you honey’ from mom.

The line disconnected and I  saw Xavier do the same. He walked slowly my way and sat next to me.

“What did your mom say?” I asked him and he grimaced a little thinking of what his mom said to him.

“Mom thought you’re pregnant.” He paused and ran a hand through his hair. To tell you he looked sexy! “I told her that your friend is in the hospital and now they’re on their way.” He continued and I nodded.

A few minutes of silence passed and Jess came looking depressed.

“Anything new?” I asked her and she shook her head. DAMN!

“No, everything the same except that Chris’s parents called and they’re taking the fastest flight here.” She breathed.