Hey mr. prick ~32~

Hi guys! Sorry for the late upload but alot of things have been going on in my life. I want to dedicate this chapter to Kati-Bella because she came up with the idea of them going to double dates. Well I hope you like this chapter and vote guys!

The Epilogue is coming soon, not next chapter but soon so vote! I love you guys! Never forget that! I opened watt pad today and saw that I have 489 fans! You're really great guy and I want to thank you for your support. Well I'll stop blabbering so you could read.

Don't forget, 20 votes so I upload next chapter.

Read On!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.32

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you!

I fiddled with my dress as Jess kept on blabbering about Chris. As you guessed, Jess is totally whipped. This girl can’t stop talking about Chris and how amazing he is. Jess and Chris have been dating for two months now and can’t stay away from one another; they’re practically glued on the spot.

Xavier and I have been doing great. We’re always hanging out and pranking each other, with the help of Shane of course. We went to several dates and each was even more romantic than the other, I never thought Xavier was romantic; it’s a shocker right? I watched as Jess kept on throwing the dresses on the floor one by one.

I rolled my eyes; just pick one for God’s sake! Chris won’t look at the dress, he will look at her. I walked to the window and looked outside. We’re in my room waiting for Chris and Xavier to show up, not that they’re late or anything. Jess and I talked to Xavier and Chris to have a double date and guess what, they agreed.

With each day passing by I found Xavier even more sweet and handsome, man I’m whipped. It took all of my control to not jump and kiss the life out of him. What? I’m allowed to do that too… I turned around heading towards the mirror and stood in front of it.

I smiled at my reflection. I was wearing a mid thigh length turquoise sparkly dress along with matching high heels and a Jimmy Choo purse, I look good. I wonder what Xavier would look like, what would he wear? I was too caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t realize Jess calling out my name.

“Rose! Are you even listening to me?” She shrieked and I grimaced. Can she be gentler while talking? I smiled and nodded telling her that I was listening to her when I wasn’t. She continued on pacing the room and I rolled my eyes, why is she that nervous? It’s only a date.

After a few minutes I heard a car door slam shut so I ran and looked out of the window. I gasped when I saw Xavier; he was wearing a button up grey shirt along with black pants, even from where I was looking at him he looked hot.

“Move; I want to see Chris.” Jess pushed me aside making me stumble backwards. I looked at her and glared, what a friend she was. I looked at what Jess was wearing and nodded in approval. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress that clung to her body plus killer high heels; well something’s definitely going to happen tonight. I bet Chris is going to have a heart attack when he sees her, oh that would be great!