Hey mr. prick ~27~

Hi people !!! Well another chapter but I really apologise that this is short. Just wanted to say that I have tests all this week and the week after and the term tests are coming near! Ugh, this is so unfair... Well anyways this is just a filler but don't worry there's a twist really really really REALLY soon!!! I'm evil right? Well hope you like this and please vote... I need 19?

Well... Life's a witch right? But you have to survive it !!!

Read on :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch. 27

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s not a pleasure to meet you!

Xavier’s P.O.V.

I looked at my Rose who was lying next to me; she looked like an angel sleeping so soundly. I put my hands behind my back and thought of what happened yesterday, that brought a smile to my face. The thought of Rose finally confessing her love to me made my heart beat like crazy. I can’t believe that she actually felt that was but I’m more than happy that she does.

Yesterday was amazing; it was different from all the women that I’ve been with, it was special. My usual one night stands were nothing compared to this. Us making love last night was filled of passion and love, it was a total different thing.

I looked at Rose once again and saw her mumble something in her sleep, she looked so cute. Rose has been so depressed before we came here and I’m glad that she relaxed when we reached Hawaii!

“Xavier…” she mumbled and I smiled. So she’s dreaming of me in her sleep? I’ll have fun torturing her about it! I saw my phone beep and I sat up straight and took it from the night stand. I looked at the phone and saw that it was a text message from Melissa. I frowned when I saw that, what does she want now? Does she always have to ruin my moment of peace?

I didn’t read the message she gave me because I was tired of all her whining, Rose is my first priority now and I want her to still be. I felt Rose move slightly in her sleep and knew that she was waking up. I heard her sigh before shifting in her sleep only to throw her arms around me. I chuckled after I saw her doing that, I think the first thing she will do this morning is blush.

I saw her eyes open for a bit and then close from the amount of light coming into the room. After a few seconds she opened her eyes and looked at me with those angelic blue eyes of hers. When she saw me, she smiled and I returned it back.

“Good morning.” I said smiling leaning towards her then planted a kiss on those puffy lips of hers then pulled away much to her displeasure. She looked down and almost instantly blushed at the sight of us. I smirked and snaked an arm around her waist then pulled her to me.

“Morning Xavier” She replied burying her face in my chest making me chuckle. I heard her groan a little and looked down at her concerned. She blushed even more when she saw me looking down at her.

“Are you okay?” I asked her and she shook her head. I shrugged my shoulders and moved out of bed. I heard her shriek and chuckled. I grabbed my boxers and towel and opened the bathroom door. I stopped in my tracks wanting to tease Rose for a bit.

“Hey Rose, wanna join me?” I counted to three waiting for her to shriek again and that’s what happened. I laughed and turned on the hot water. I slid in the bath tub and relaxed my muscles under the burning water. Hot water always relaxed me, I don’t know why but it just did.

Rose’s P.O.V.

I got dressed and combed my hair. I’ll never say that to Xavier seeing that his ego is already through the roof, but yesterday was pure bliss. I put on some eyeliner and sighed in content, I look good! I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:15 a.m. already.

My eyes bulged out of their place, 10:15 a.m.? Today we have to leave the island! I stood up very fast making me turn a little dizzy but I managed to walk to the bathroom. I opened the door and was greeted with favor making my skin turn moist.

“Xavier?” I asked but heard no answer. I heard the shower door open then close. I turned around and saw Xavier standing there with all his glory… déjà vu much?

He looked up and met my eyes but my eyes went down and I practically drooled.

Rose! Stop looking at him like that!  A voice in my head told me but I was so into the view in front of me that I paid it no mind. I heard Xavier snort and looked up to see him smirking at me. I closed my mouth and looked away embarrassed.

Gosh Rose, you just had to do that! The voice itself scolded and I blushed, wait, why am I even blushing?

You shut up. I mentally said and didn’t hear anything else. I swear sometimes I feel like I’m gifted with something that makes me hear people in my mind, weird…

“Yes?” Xavier asked drawing out the ‘yes’ standing in front of me.

“Um today we have to leave.” I replied awkwardly and heard him cuss. Wow, so

I’m not the only that forgot that today is the day we leave, I thought amused.

“Okay, let me get dressed then we go pack.” He paused for a moment before adding “Only if you wanna watch me.” I can hear the teasing tone in his voice and blushed. Damn it Rose, why are you blushing? You rarely blush for goodness sake.

I nodded and went out of the bathroom then took out my suitcase and started packing my clothes up.

Oh this is going to be a long day…

---x---

“Flight 54 to America will leave in 10 minutes.” A female voice said and it echoed throughout the airport. Xavier and I walked through the airport till we reached the gate and from there we climbed up the airplane.

Finally, we’re going home!