Hey mr. prick ~30~

Yeep , uploading !

 Well hope you like this chapter.

 I have nothing else to say but vote vote and vote !

20 ? Thankyou guys !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.30

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you!

Rose’s P.O.V

I gasped and stared at him. His eyes held so much sadness and pain and it was my entire fault. Xavier stood up and started walking forward still looking shocked as if he didn’t believe I was actually there. I tensed when he stood in front of me looking at me with sadness but a hint of excitement in them.

“Rose” he murmured and I looked away holding all of my emotions back. I just wanted to hug the life out of him but I knew I couldn’t do that, he belonged to another woman now. All of a sudden his arms were wrapped around me and I was pulled into his chest. I hugged him back clutching the back of his shirt tightly, I missed him so much.

Then I remembered what he has done and pulled away. I took a step backwards and looked at him. He looked hurt with what I did but I didn’t care at the moment. He was about to say something but I shook my head, I didn’t want to hear anything from me because I knew what he was going to say.

“Rose” he started but I held up my hand silencing him. He will say what other guys would say, it was a mistake and he loves me. A voice in my head told me to give him a chance to explain himself but I pushed that thought aside, I’m done with being heartbroken.

“Don’t” I hissed “Just don’t Xavier, stay away from me.” I said looking at him in the eyes with pure disgust. I pushed him away and walked to Chris’s room. It hurt me so much on the inside to do so but I knew that I had to. I blinked a couple of times to prevent the tears that were in my eyes from falling.

I opened the hospital door and stepped inside seeing everyone surrounding Chris. He was talking with Jess who was sitting beside him on the hospital bed. I froze seeing Jess laughing and smiled, the only person that could bring a smile on her face in the most depressing times is Chris.

I coughed loudly making everyone’s heads turn in my direction and the only thing I felt was someone jumping on me making me lose balance and fall on the floor with a loud thud. I heard a squeal and knew who the person is, none other than Jess.

 “Rose!” she yelled hugging me from the front. I laughed patting her on the back, she was actually crying.

“There, there.” I said hearing her cry out in joy. After Jess got off of me I stood up to fix myself but only to be pulled into a person’s arms. I knew it was my mom because of the Victoria’s secret perfume that she was putting. Mom pulled away with tears in her eyes and everyone came to give me a hug.

After everyone pulled away, Chris and I started talking about various topics, his mom kept asking him if he’s okay every five minutes. We all laughed seeing the worry in her eyes, she thought that he was going to break a bone somehow; I don’t even know how he’ll do it since he didn’t even stand up