Hey mr. prick ~20~

Ch.20

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you

La La Land? I don’t think so…

Rose’s P.O.V.

Xavier parked the car in front of a big paintball arena. Through the huge glass windows I could see various people in groups just gathering around, talking and laughing. II could hear the excited chatter from here and I was sitting in Xavier’s car.

We got out and I glared at Xavier. Why? Just tell me why? Why did he do this? Did he want me to suffer? Did he want to watch my pain? Okay, so I was being a little dramatic, so what? I had the right to be since I was stuck in a position which I could not escape.

Shane noticed me glaring at Xavier and grinned. He was enjoying this wasn’t he? Then I realized that he was not going to save me, I was alone in this. Surely, they wouldn’t want to hurt innocent, little me, right?

I turned from Xavier and glared at Shane ferociously, instead. Then when Xavier saw me glaring at his brother he grinned, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

What the hell? Are they okay up there or what?

I walked behind them slowly, knowing that I minutes away from my doom. I glanced around swiftly, looking for any signs of an escape route before I faced my destruction. Nothing, there was nothing. I sighed, frustrated, and looked back towards the huge building, the solemn look placed on my face once again.

“Oh come on Rose, lighten up. At least we’re not at an amusement park.” Shane said and I stopped in my tracks. Amusement park? What do they do in the amusement park? Xavier burst out laughing seeing my horrified yet confused face and slapped his brother on the back.

“Oh, I will never forget what happened that day.” Xavier smiled and Shane chuckled, a distant look in his eyes and I guessed he was remembering what happened at the ‘amusement park’. Now I was curious.

I looked at them skeptically and raised an eyebrow. “What did you do at the amusement park?” I asked but immediately regretted it when Xavier smirked devilishly.

Do I really wanna know?

Xavier came and wrapped his arm around my waist. I moved into his side a bit as his touch comforted me but not enough to distract my curiosity.

“Let’s just say that Shane’s date ended up running away to be rescued.” Xavier answered and I stared at him, shocked. What the hell? My heart rate spiked and I swear I was on the verge of hyperventilating. My eyes widened as my cheeks flushed from fear. Rescued? Just what did they do?

“Wha-What?” I stammered and the brothers burst out laughing making my blush deepen as I started to comprehend that I was being made fun of. Oh great, I was their entertainment source for the day. Just wonderful.

They looked like high school girls giggling stupidly over nothing. Stupid boys, I mentally rolled my eyes.