Hey mr. prick ~33~

Okay, I'm so sorry for the late upload guys! I really am! I wrote half of this chapter on my friend's iPod but it took a lot of time to get sent! Anyways, as I said I'm really sorry guys!

So I really hope you like this chapter and hope you enjoyed your christmas as I enjoyed mine! I'm really excited for new year (I hope the world doesn't end though!) Kidding! At New year's eve we're having a very big buffet and a barbique! YAY!

Thanks to all my fans, old and new for the support! I'm so excited right now because at the moment I have 510+ fans! I love you people!

20 votes on this chapter guys ! Thanks !

Read On!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.33

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you!

Rose’s P.O.V

I smiled as each employee in my father’s company passed; well it is my company now. Today, we have a company dinner since Xavier and I signed the contract stating that both companies are officially one. My parents, Xavier’s parents and owners of other big companies were attending. The dinner was taking place in my dad’s huge underground room. It wasn’t necessarily a room because it was far more gigantic than a room.

 I walked forward and started searching for Xavier; he told me that he wanted to talk to dad. I begged him to tell me what ‘he wanted to talk about with my father’ but he said it was ‘private’.

“Where is he?” I murmured looking around. I spotted Hailey swirling in circles as she sang happily. I chuckled as I headed towards her; she is so cute. I headed towards her and put my hands on her eyes. I heard her giggle making as she turned around.

“And what is the princess doing?” I asked lowering my hands as I crouched to reach her level. She put her hands behind her back and looked at me with those angelic eyes. “Nothing” She replied shyly with a low voice. She was looking at the ground with a small smile on her face. I was about to pull her up in my hands and go into circles myself but she suddenly ran squealing.

“Xaviebear” She squealed and I laughed. I turned around to see Hailey wrapping her small body around Xavier. Xavier had a big smile on his face as he started joking with her making her laugh. “Come on Hailey, get down.” Xavier whined looking at Hailey with puppy dog eyes. She giggled and nodded telling Xavier to put her down.

Xavier looked up and stared at me with a smirk on his face. I mentally groaned when I saw him do that, I want to wipe it off his face. Xavier knows that I get annoyed when he smirks but nine the less, he does it. He held Hailey’s hand as they walked in my direction.

“How’s my beautiful red Rose?” Xavier asked me with a teasing smile on his face and I scowled. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. “Scowling leads to having wrinkles my dear.” He commented and I slapped him on the shoulder but him being made out of iron didn’t feel a thing.

“So who’s coming?” I asked after we passed the conference room where my dad and his employees talked about new ideas. Xavier paused a bit before looking at me with twinkling blue eyes. “Well the Iverson family is coming.” He paused and looked down rubbing his chin, is it me or it is getting hotter in here?