Hey mr. prick ~17~

Tell me if you like this chapter ! I love you guys ! I want to thank everyone for the support and fanning ! I love you people ! Really!

I want to that my editor ilovemangos for editing and I hope you like it (:

Vote

Cooment

Fan

Love you people!

Read On !!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.17

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s not a pleasure to meet you

Rose’s P.O.V

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Today, I have a date with Xavier.

Oh shut up Rose, you’re acting as if you’re in love with him. Remember that he acted like an utter douche to you. Old habits never die, so what makes you think he would change just because of one simple romantic act?

I kept thinking about things that depressed me, like, what if I fall for him and he breaks my heart? Thinking about that made my heart ache. I sighed, shaking my head at myself; why couldn’t I be like Jess or Chris and be an optimist? I always worked myself up over the littlest things.

Sighing, again, I grabbed a rainbow-colored dress and examined it against my body in the mirror. Feeling satisfied with the image that was presented to me, I pulled the dress on and examined myself once more before I put on a little makeup and a pair of flats. The dress accentuated my curves and the little amount of makeup I wore maintained the naturalness of my beauty.

There was a rapid knock on the door before it opened and Jess was standing there, an excited smile on her face.

“So, going on a date?” She asked me and I nodded, trying to smile convincingly, but she saw through it. Of course she would, she wasn’t my best friend for nothing.

“What’s wrong?” She sat on the bed next to me and I sighed, rubbing my temples. I decided to confide in her, maybe she could help.

“Jess I’m afraid that I’m going to fall in love with him, not now but later on and that he will break my heart. I’ve had enough heartbreak in the past and I don’t need one right now,” I looked at Jess and she patted my back, looking at me with sympathy. I stared back and continued, feeling slight comfort with her here to listen.

“I’m afraid that Xavier will do something stupid in the future and will ruin everything we have. If something like that happens then I can’t handle it Jess.” I hugged myself, with tears in my eyes, thinking of my past relationships when I had dated guys and fell in love with them but at the end they just wanted the fame or money.

Jess took my hand and started talking, “You can’t help who you fall in love with Rose, it’s fate. You never once thought of marrying an arrogant prick, but what now? You’re marrying one of the hottest men on earth and an heir to a large and well known company,” she explained quietly.