Hey mr. prick ~22~

This chapter is edited !

Hope you enjoy guys!

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan if you like ! (:

Ch.22

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you

Xavier’s P.O.V. (Finally right?)

Shane is a bull, pig, cow, donkey, elephant, zebra, monkey, and the biggest horse-headed pervert I have ever known. Long list, huh? Anyways, how could he say something like that? Moreover, in front of Hailey! My sweet little sister, if she continues to live with Shane, I fear she will no longer be innocent.

I have to admit though she looked cute when she crunched up hair face. What can I say? She got her good looks from her big brother. Wait, well no, she got the looks from mom and dad seeing as they were the ones who created-oh, oh my God, why am I even thinking about that? It’s totally disgusting. I shook my head trying to relieve it from the horrifying thoughts.

My eyes focused in front of me again and I watched as Rose walked in front of me to the living room. Her ass, which was swaying from left to right, was making me go crazy. I bit my tongue trying to hold back a moan. I have to say Rose has a perfect body.

WHAT PEOPLE? Don’t judge, I am a guy and we think about this sort of stuff. I have a dirty mind don’t I?

We sat on the couch and Rose was sitting beside me. Dad and Mom both were sitting in front of us sipping their coffee while ours were on the coffee table in front of us.

Suddenly Hailey jumped up and down beside mom excitedly.

***

“Mommy, Shane told me what couples like you do when they’re on each other.” Hailey said when she skipped into the room as dad stared choking on his coffee and mom spat hers out making it land on Shane’s face.

I snorted but covered it up with a cough when dad shot me a glare. Sheesh, a person can live sometimes DAD.

Shane looked at mom disgusted while holding the top of his shirt with his hand. To tell you the truth, it was pretty hilarious seeing Shane like that. It reminded me of the time when we went to a coffee shop and a girl sneezed hard and it landed on Shane’s face. Oh God he never touched a red head again after that unfortunate incident. Catch my sarcasm?

 “He, he did?” Dad asked Hailey, terrified of her answer. I think any dad would, seeing how his girl practically knows what sex means now. Poor dad, I mean Hailey’s has to grow up sometime and know about these things eventually… yeah right! I think dad would probably lock her up in a cellar till she’s forty. Ha, imagine that!

Dad fumed when he saw Hailey nod and by looking at her ashen skin and wide eyes, mom looked like she had seen a ghost. Trust me; if this was another situation I would have burst out laughing to see my parents’ faces like that.