Prologue

So here is the first part! It doesn't have so much to do with the plot, but I just wanted you to know how their lives were. I hope you like it, and please vote and comment!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stumbled through the front door, clearly drunk. He had been partying all night. He took a quick glance at the clock on the wall, that said 4 am. He went up the stairs, trying to be quiet so he didn't wake his mom. He went inside his room, and sat down on his bed. Suddenly he thought of her. His girlfriend of three years. Why did she leave him? She broke his heart. Slowly he opened a drawer on his nightstand, and pulled out a picture. It was a picture of them. His arm around her waist, her arm around his neck. He looked at her, like she was his world. And she was. But then she left him. Just like that. She left him for fame. She got a job as a model. Thinking back at that, he let a warm tear roll down his cheek. Before it would get any worse, he threw the picture back into the drawer, stumbled out of his room, and downstairs. He went to the kitchen, and yanked the cupboard open. He found the vodka bottle he had been hiding, and gulped the liquid down, feeling how it burned. Like fire. But that was nothing compared to the pain he felt in his heart.
-
She was happy school ended. She said goodbye to her many friends, and drove away. But instead of driving home, she drove to the graveyeard. Her happy mood got washed away instantly when she saw the graves. She swallowed. It was seven years since her father pasted away. Seven years since she had a dad. She went out of the car, and followed the path to his grave. Her eyes started to water while she slowly approached it. She crouched down. In front of the grave, there was a picture of her dad. She let the tears fall, and small sobs escaped her throat. 'Why him?' she thought. Her dad was the best man ever. He was her hero. He would always laugh and joke around. He learn her to really love life. She bent down on her knees, it hurt a little when her bare legs hit the hard ground. But that was nothing compared to the pain she felt in her heart.