5. Swimming

New chapter's up guys! I changed my mind, I will keep writing this story x

By the way, that is Aubrey's bikini --------------------------->

PLEASE READ, COMMENT AND VOTE!

Oh and read end not also, there is some important stuff there that you should know! :)

-------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

"We met in kinder garden," Skylar told me quietly. We were currently laying in her bed, eating some chips she bought from the store. "We told each other everything. Every pointless detail. Even when he was with Isabelle, we were close. The only thing I didn't tell how though, was the fact that I was in love with him. Until one day."

I could tell that the sad part was coming.

"I remember it like yesterday. Justin came over, crying hysterically over that his beloved girlfriend left. He was broken. I tried to help him, but it got worse. He started drinking and partying, and I couldn't stop him. One day I told him that I loved him. He just started at me for a few seconds, before he turned around, and ran away. Just like that. He stopped contacting me. I lost him."

By the time she finished she was in my arms, sobbing into my shoulder. I stroked her hair.

"It's okay," I whispered. "You don't know if he loves you or not, maybe he does. Maybe he was just afraid to tell you."

She sniffed, looking at me with tears glistering in her eyes.

"It doesn't really matter anymore, I'm over it. But please Aubrey," she said with a serious look. "Please don't give up on him, like I did. You have the chance, use it well."

-----------------------------------

I walked towards my cabin in deep thoughts, thinking about everything Skylar said.

You have the chance, use it well.

That one sentence kept playing again and again in my head. Maybe if I just try and be friends with him, make him trust me. And I also need to get him and Skylar to be best friends again. Ugh. So much to do, I can't.

It was like 12 am, and I wanted to do something besides being in the cabin the whole day. It was summer, and I wanted to go swimming.

I walked into the cabin, seeing Justin lying on the couch drinking a beer. A beer?

"Where the hell did you get that beer?" I questioned, digging in my suitcase, trying to find my bikini.

"I brought it here," he said shrugging, like it was the most simple thing to do. I smiled.

"Whatever. You wanna go swimming? I don't wan to go alone," I said pouting. I decided to just try to be friendly with him, acting like he was a good friend.

He rolled his eyes. "Sure," he said, smiling slightly. At least he wasn't angry.

"Yay!" I cheered, running over to the bathroom clutching my bikini, happy for some odd reason. I stripped down, and put on my black, flower-pattern bikini. I removed my make-up, not wanting it to be smeared to my face when we swam. Then, I put my hair up in a messy bun, not wanting to do anything more. With a last glance at the mirror I went outside, seeing Justin waiting for me, only wearing some shorts. I walk over to my bag and found my towel. I wrapped it around my body.

I tried to focus on Justin's face, but it was hard. I let my eyes trail down his toned body, eyeing his six-pack and biceps. Holy Jesus. What am I saying. Snap out of it!