22. Goodbye (last chapter)

Hi everyone! Here you go, last chapter... :( Sorry if you feel like this was a little rushed, I didn't quite know how to end this.

Btw I was looking through the chapters, and let me tell you, this book needs a major edit.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

"Wake up baby."

I felt Justin's lips on my cheek, and I rolled over in my sleep, pulling the covers closer to my body.

"Ugh, no," I whined, not wanting to get up and face the day. Today was our last day here, we would be leaving this after noon. I was still tired, after the bonfire ended last night Justin and I went to the lake, and sat by the dock talking to late night.

I had decided to just forgive him, and forget it. People make mistakes, right? That happens all the time, you can't change the past.

I felt the bed go down beside me, and soon enough I felt someone's arms around my waist. Still with my eyes closed, I smiled and placed my head in the crock of Justin's neck, snuggling closer to him. He smelled incredibly good.

"I love you so much," I heard him mutter before kissing the top of my head.

This time I opened my eyes. I looked up, seeing Justin staring down at me softly with his deep hazel eyes, making my heart flutter.

"I love you too," I replied, before yawning big. "Justin?"

"Hmm?"

I drew small circles on his chest with my finger. "Are you sure you're over Isabelle?" I asked seriously. I have been dreading to ask that question, but I knew I had to.

"To be honest, when I kissed her I expected old sparks to appear, but nothing happened. That's when I realized that I didn't love her anymore. You're my true love Aubrey," he told me softly, caressing my cheek with his fingers.

I felt the blush rush to my cheek, and a smile spread across my face. I kissed his neck softly and snuggled closer, not wanting to let go.

"Babe, get up. We have to eat breakfast before we leave."

I groaned loudly. "Ugh, do we have to?"

I heard a low chuckle. "Yes, we have to. You'll get hungry and you know it," he replied, kissing me on top of the head again. "Now get up."

After some time I finally got up and got dressed. I knew exactly what I was going to wear.

"Nice sweater," Justin commented, grinning when I got out of the bathroom. I wore that sweater he gave me. It was a long-sleeved grey sweater with the printing doing real stuff sucks on. It was a little big, so I had the sleeves pulled slightly up.

"Well thank you," I said, smiling back.

After we ate, we decided to just hang around. The sun was shining, and the weather was warm. I tried not to think about what was going to happen after the summer vacation was over, and just enjoy my last time. Justin was acting kinda weird though. He looked distant and drowned in his own thoughts. Like something was bothering him. Maybe it was just the fact that this would all be over soon?

----------------------------------------------

I brought my suitcases and my bags out the door and down the porch. They were a lot more heavy than I remembered. I blew a strand of hair from my face, and huffed.

"Justin?" I called. "Are you coming, we have to go."

"Just go ahead, I'll be there in a minute," I heard him reply from the cabin. Frowning slightly I picked up my stuff confused, and walked slowly ahead. What was up with him? Deciding that it wasn't a big deal, I shrugged and walked down the path and all the way to the place in front of the main house where we were going to check out.