19. Everything's ruined

Hello everyone! So this is the one of the last chapters in this book, sadly. There will only be two more chapters. *sniffs*

Anyway, I'm quite pleased with this chapter. There's ALOT of drama, I can tell ya. So enjoy!

Oh, one more thing: Aubrey sings a song in this chapter, "When I Look At You". The song is not that old, but in this book, lets just pretend it is. Okay? I though it would fit since the character is played by Miley and the song is by her. Does that make sense?

Okay continue! <3

---------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

All the puzzled fell together. I have seen her before, in Justin's picture.

Isabelle.

My eyes almost fell out of it's place, and my stomach made a nervous flip. She was truly beautiful. I couldn't compare myself to her, it would be like comparing a chicken to a swan.

I felt the beautiful imagination that I had made of me and Justin these next days crash down instantly. Finally she coughed awkwardly, making me snap out of my trance.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle but you can call me Belle," she introduced, giving me a half-hearted smile.

I forced a smile in return. "I'm Aubrey. Was there any particular reason you showed up in front of this door?" I asked nervously, trying not to sound rude but probably did. I bit my lip.

She hesitated for a while, eyeing me up and down. "Yeah. Um, is Justin Bieber here? I heard he was asigned this cabin."

For some odd reason, I didn't want Isabelle to reunite with Justin. She caused him so much pain, she was basically the reason everything went down for him.

"Uhm," I lied. "You must have got the wrong cabin. He's not he-"

Just then, I heard Justin's voice. "Aubrey, who's at the door?"

Perfect.

I closed my eyes and sighed. When I opened them, Isabelle was watching me confused. I sighed again. Game over. Taking a deep breath, I stepped a side, making Justin and Isabelle face each other.

Justin gasped, and so did Isabelle. It was like watching a movie. I stood there, wanting a giant hole from the ground to suddenly pop up and suck me in.

Justin's POV

It was her. Isabelle. My old girlfriend. I couldn't believe it was her. Still, after so many years she looked beautiful. She hadn't changed so much. Same stunning hazel eyes, same waist-long, dark hair. I couldn't deny it; seeing her again made my heart flutter in a different way. I really had missed her.

What was she doing here?

"B-Belle?" I stuttered, not believing it was her. Maybe I was dreaming? Maybe this was one of my nightmares again. Soon, she would hold up a knife and kill me.

But she just sucked in a breath in return, the corner of her lips pulling up slightly. "Yeah, it's me."

I took a small step forward, my legs feeling like jelly. From the corner of my eye, I was Aubrey shifting her weight over to one of her legs, looking uncomfortable. This must be an awkward situation for her.

"What- what are you doing here?" I asked, clearing my throat so I could speak properly. "I thought you were modelling."

She pursed her lips. The lips that I used to kiss. "I was," she began, before sighing.