21. Together

• Dedicado a Beliebers

Hi everyone! I'm terribly sorry for the late update, I've been busy busy busy. But here's the next chapter. Only one more after this :( But I will publish a playlist of songs that fit this story and that gave me the inspiration for the chapters.

I hope you haven't forgotten about this story.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Isabelle's POV

I stared at the ceiling in the room, my face showing no emotion. I was home, which I haven't been in like two years. It felt kinda nice, being back home again.

My mind kept going back to Justin. I was feeling so bad, I didn't know he had a girlfriend! I'm sure they were broken up now, and it was all my fault. I should have just waited for him to finish instead of kissing him.

The truth is, I really missed Justin. I knew that I regretted leaving him the minute I did it. After all this time, it was still haunting me. I knew I had to see him again, at least give him a explaination for my actions back then.

So, I cancelled my week's modelling schedule, and hurried back home to Stratford. When I first called Pattie, she was surprised -of course- but then she got furious.

She told me something about Justin loosing it and giving up on himself, and a lot of other things that weren't very nice. I knew it was all my fault. I didn't know Justin would get that hurt, but obviously he did.

I knew I had to see him again after knowing that. Pattie told me he was at this camp, so I hurried my way over there.

Can you imagine how awkward it was, to see that the person who opened the door was a girl? A beautiful one, to be exact. I didn't know they were dating.. God, I'm so stupid.

I groaned, and face-palmed myself. I didn't want Justin to go down that road again.. I had to do something, at least talk to that girl. I think her name was Aubrey.

She was so pretty, no wonder Justin loved her. I could not in a million years compare myself to her. She was just totally stunning.

It was really weird though, when I kissed Justin I expected old sparks and butterflies to appear, but nothing happened. Sure, I had missed kissing him, but the magic was gone now. Maybe it wasn't meant to be after all?

Maybe Justin's true love was Aubrey. Then I had really messed it all up.

I took a glance at the clock on my nightstand. 10 AM.

I stood up, and went out my room. "I need to get this fixed," I muttered.

------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

I fluttered my eyes, turning around in my bed. Justin must have woken up already, since I didn't notice him. Usually he would have his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Justin?" I muttered tiredly, opening my eyes. That's when I saw that I wasn't in my cabin. A boy was staring at me, but it wasn't Justin.

"Sorry, Justin's not here," Alex replied, shaking his head. Then all of yesterday's moments came floating back to me. The fight with Justin, the cutting, the dream.. Everything just popped back into my brain.

Automatically, I pulled up my sleeve. All the blood was gone, leaving my arm with new scars. It looked better, but only a little.

"Ugh," I groaned, stuffing my head in the pillow. "What time is it?" I muttered into the pillow. "My phone was placed besides me, charged.