2. "Who do you think you are?"

So here is the second chapter! I hope you like it. This is more like a filler though, it will get more exciting, I promise! The chapters will be getting longer, when we get more into the story.

------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

I huffed out, and took a glance at the clock, probably the seventh time since I got here. Justin was late. One hour late. Everyone was supposed to meet up one hour ago in the main room. The camp leader, a middle-aged woman, gave everyone some information about this camp. Basically, there was different activities everyday that you could join, but you didn't have to. You could just stay in the cabin and chill, or go outside. If you don't have anything to do this summer, than this camp is something for you. There were about a hundred teenagers here, and the camp was really big, cabins spreading out the whole area.

After all, I thought our cabin was very nice. It was built up by brown tree logs, and it was pretty big inside. Two big beds, a couch, a bathroom, and a fireplace. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all? My positive thoughts got interrupted when the frontdoor got slammed open.

I snapped my head towards the door. In came a quite angry teenage boy, dragging two big black bags, mumbling curse words under his breath. He wore a white tank top, a denim jacket with leather sleeves, black trousers that he sagged, and red supras. On his head he had a black snapback that said 'dope'. By his appearance to judge, he was quite handsome. Brown hair, sparkling brown eyes covered in long eyelashes and pink, plump lips. My first impression of him was actually quite good.

I changed my mind the minute he opened his mouth to speak though.

"Who the fuck are you?" he angrily spat at me. He's eyes traveled slowly down my body, making me feel insecure. I shifted my weight over to my right leg, coughing, making him snap his angry eyes up again.

"I-I'm Aubrey. Your mom sent me here to live with you," I said quietly, feeling really small, suddenly. He breathed out. I heard him mumble something.

"Fucking great then." He continued to speak, hate glistering in his eyes, making me swallow nervously. "Well I'm Bieber, Justin Bieber. I suggest you don't bother me this summer, it's bad enough I have to live with you."

His comment made the blood boil inside me. Who did this kid think he was, James fucking Bond?

"Listen Justin, just shut up, okay? I want to be here just as much as you. It's your fault that we're stuck here this summer, not mine," I barked.

Justin narrowed his eyes. "Whatever," he muttered. Then he suddenly smirked, looking down my body again, like it was some piece of meat. "How 'bout we get some tonight, baby?" he asked with a raspy voice, trying to sound seducive.

This kid really know how to push my nerves. "How 'bout no," I shot back, scoffing. Without waiting for response, I rushed past him and out the door. I could swear he was checking me out from behind. This kid was fucking unbelievable.

I walked for a few minutes, and stopped when I reached the lake. I took out my phone, and dialed Pattie's phone number. Thank god for signal.

"Hello?" I heard a female voice answer.

"Pattie, I can't do this," I breathed out desperatly. "I've met him for a couple of minuites, and he's been checking me out like I'm some piece of meat, and hitting on me," I complained.

I heard Pattie sigh. "I know, I'm sorry dear. But please, I know my old Justin is in there somewhere, you just have to try to find him," Pattie said, pleadingly.

I sighed. "Fine, I'll try," I said. I just couldn't say no.

I can't believe what I have gotten myself into. I mean, I'm not some god damn psychologist, how am I supposed to get through to him? And why me? I don't even know him. I don't even know what to do. Should I try to talk to him? Should I wait for him to talk to me?

I sighed, not knowing what to do. I seriously need to start thinking about what I am doing with my life.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me what you think! Share the story with your friends!

Don't forget to vote, and comment! x