9. Breakdown

Dedicated to @JustHaveFaith! Thanks for your nice comments and support!

So I'm going to cut the crap. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR VOTES AND SUPPORT, it means like everything to me. Seriously, you've got me smiling.

So here is the next chapter, enjoy! Remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

I flutter my eyes open, being greeted by the morning light. I rolled over, and groaned inside me when I saw that the time was 11AM, which meant that I had slept all morning. I grabbed some clothes, and headed towards the bathroom.

"Good morning," Justin greeted me carefully while I walked past. I just scoffed, entering the bathroom and locking the door.

"It was," I mumbled to myself while stripping down, and walking into the shower. When I was done, I put on today's outfit, which considered a white, croped top with the letters L O V E and an infinity sign printed on, ripped denim shorts, and my o-so-precious navy blue TOMS. I fixed my makeup, and did my hair.

"Why are you mad at me?" Justin asked when I went out of the bathroom. He was laying on the couch, texting on his phone.

"I'm not mad," I replied as I walked towards my bag, digging out a granola bar. That was a lie. I was mad at him, but just because he didn't believe me when I was telling the truth.

"Come on Aubrey, you just gotta trust me on this one. Besides, I know Skylar won't do anything stupid," Justin continued to say. He stood up, put his phone in his pocket, and went to fix his hair in front of the mirror in the hallway.

"The devil was once an angel," I just said, shrugging while taking a bit of the granola bar.

"So you're telling me that she has become the devil?" he barked, sounding angry.

"No, I'm telling you that unicorns can fly," I replied sarcastically. "Just watch out."

"Whatever," he muttered through gritted teeth. "I'm off to see her now. And don't tell me what to do, you are not my mother."

"Well your mother told me to keep an eye out for her, and that's exactly what I'm doing," I shot back at him.

"Fine!"

"Fine."

"Good."

"Good!"

And with that, Justin stormed out of the cabin, slamming the door close after him. I muttered angry to myself while eating the rest of the bar. I decided to go out for a walk. The weather today was really good. The sun was shining, and there was no clouds in the sky. People were outside, either swimming or tanning, and the kids were playing around.

I walked on the path along the lake, admiring it's beauty. Kicking some pebbles on my way, I made a summary about everything that had happened since I got here.

Justin found his best friend, who he hadn't spoken to in two years. They made up, and they got together. At first, they acted all lovebirds, irritating me to death. I became friends with Alex, who is really nice. And then there is Jake, but he's not much in the picture. I introduced Alex to Skylar and Justin, and she started hitting on him, ditching Justin. She started flirting with him, and using Justin just to get Alex' attention. I saw that, and warned Justin, who is to blinded by love to see it all. I may have a little feelings for Justin. And now Justin is angry at me, I'm angry at him and Skylar, Skylar is using Justin, Justin loves Skylar, Skylar is hitting on Alex, and Alex, well, I don't know so much about his feelings. The situation is great, isn't it? That was sarcasm.