7. Love birds and confessions

Here's the next chapter guys, I hope you like it! This was sort of a filler, drama coming very soon :)

Thanks for all your great comments, you got me smiling!

Please read, vote, and comment what you think!

Enjoy xx

---------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

"Oh, baby..."

I suddenly jumped awake, my eyes opening a little frightened. What the hell was that sound? I turned around in my bed, my view almost making me fall out of my bed. My eyes widened, and I felt yesterday's dinner coming up. Justin was in bed, Skylar on top of him, her legs on each side. They were making out, intensely may I add, letting out some gross sounds.

"What the actual fuck?" I groaned, tiredness taking over me. I slept maybe like four hours last night, stomach pain keeping me awake. Yes, I was on my period. I guess that's why I had been extra cranky and irritated lately. Being waked up by a make out session didn't really lightened my mood.

I guess Justin and Skylar didn't notice that I woke up, since they both jumped, pulling away quickly, blushing.

"Aubrey, I didn't know you were awake," Justin said, clearing his throat.

"Come on guys, why are you even awake? It's like the middle of the night," I whined, burrying my head in my pillow.

"It's 10AM."

"Oh."

Well it wasn't my fault, try being smart with only four hours of sleep, it's hard, trust me.

"I thought you were just friends?" I asked, changing the topic. For the last week Skylar and Justin had been hanging together constantly, dragging me with them. I didn't mind being with them, but I just felt like the third wheel. They were really close now, just like they were before.

"We were," Skylar said, emphasizing were. "But then Justin asked me, and I couldn't really say no," she said happily before giving Justin a passionately kiss on the mouth.

If this was another time, I would probably be feeling slightly jealous, but I was tired and cranky so I could really not care less right now.

"You know," Justin said, looking at me. "I should really thank you. If it hadn't been for you pushing me to make up with Skylar, none of this would have happened," he said, smiling towards her.

So fucking great then. "That's great, you know what, I'm gonna to the bathroom now, so you two lovebirds came have some privacy," I huffed out, giving them a fake smile. I grabbed some clothes, hurrying towards the bathroom and locking the door. I was only wearing some yoga shorts and a big Nirvana t-skirt, without makeup with my hair in a messy bun.

"What's up with her?" I heard Justin ask.

"Stupid love people," I grumbled to myself while stepping into the shower. When I was done, I dried myself and put on a loose bandshirt and some ripped denim shorts. I put on some mascara and eyeliner, and decided to let my hair hang loose.

"Dang," I mumbled when the back of my hand came in contact with my makeup purse, making it fall to the floor. I bent down to pick it up, but of course with my luck, I hit my head on the sink, making me loose me balance, falling flat on my butt.

"God dammit!" I cursed, rubbing my head, and now my soar ass. This was really not my morning.

"Aubrey, what happened?! We heard yelling!" Skylar shouted through the door, banging on it. I pulled myself over the floor, unlocking it.