20. Pain is everything I feel

Hi everyone, sorry for the late update, I've been trying to come up with a good end to this story. I know I said that it would only be two chapters left, but I'm trying to make this book as long as possible for you guys, so after this chapter it will be two more, so this is an extra chapter. Yay?

So this chapter is kind of a filler, it's just from Aubrey's point of view. There is something important you should know though, this contains a self harming scene. If you don't feel comfortable reading it, than you can just skip it. Got it?

And oooone more thing, haha. I decided to add a song to this chapter. Listen to it while you're reading the chapter, it will make everything sadder, lol.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, to see that everything was sideways. Scrunching my eyebrows, I got to my senses, and discovered that I was laying down sideways on the bench. I must have cried myself to sleep. I rubbed my hands over my cheeks, feeling the dried tears.

I didn't know how long I was a sleep, but judging by the sunset to say, it was evening. I sat up and twisted my stiff neck.

Something fell down and hit the grass. I looked down, and saw my phone. Picking it up, I searched for injuries, but couldn't find any.

But what I did find though, was seven missed calls and three messages from Justin. Rolling my eyes, I read the messages.

From: Justin <3

Babe, I'm so sorry! :( I love u

Scoffing, I read the next one.

From: Justin <3

Please answer my calls princess

This time rolling my eyes, I read the last one.

From: Justin <3

Where are u? It's getting late, please come back. Call me

I stared at the last message. Should I call him back? After everything that happened today, I was NOT going back to the cabin, at least not  for tonight. I was still pissed at Justin.

So I decided just to reply.

To: Justin <3

I'm fine. I won't come back, stop calling my phone.

I sent the message and locked my phone. I probably looked aweful right now. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to get some tangles out. I wonder what Isabelle was doing now. Was she still with Justin?

I wouldn't be suprised if I saw her with Justin tomorrow, at the bonfire. Speaking of bonfire, I didn't know if I was even going anymore. I didn't have a date anymore, after all.

Using the front camera on my phone, I fixed my hair and my face, trying to rub of the dried mascara and the dried tearstains.

Just then, my phone started to vibrate in my hand. I wasn't surpised when Justin's name popped up on the screen. The picture under his name caught my attention though, and I got tears in my eyes again.

It was a picture of me and him, at the dock. His lips were pressed against mine and the sunset was blazing in the background.

I was almost hypnotized by the picture that I almost forgot that I had to either answer, or hang up. Unwillingly, I decided to answer.

"What the fuck do you want?" I hissed into the phone, probably sounding very hostile, but I didn't care. I cleared my throat, it was a little weak from crying so much.