1. Summercamp

Enjoy :):) Please leave a comment!

-----------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"Justin Drew Bieber!" my mom's voice yelled, while she barged into my room where I was sleeping. Or slept. Her sudden outburst had fully waken me up now. I groaned, rolling onto my side and checking the clock on the nighstand. 8 am. I groaned again at the thought that I had just slept for four hours. That party went crazy last night. I can't even remember the name of the girl I slept with. I think it was Joanna... Or Jessica. Whatever, I won't be seeing her again.

"Justin, that's enough!" My mom's yelling snapped me out of my thoughts. I blinked. "Huh?"

Mom let out a loud sigh. "Justin, your behavior is seriously scaring me. Everything you do now is either partying or sleeping! This isn't healthy. When was the last time you talked to your old friends?"

I looked at her, dumfolded, without saying anything. She signed again, getting really annoyed. "Your old friends, as in Chaz And Ryan," mom reminded me, crossing her arms over her chest.

Oh, them. It's not my fault I didn't remember, it's freaking eight in the morning. "I don't know, I'll call them or something," I mumbled, my eyes slowly shutting again.

Mom scoffed. "Yeah, that's what you said last week too. You can't be going on like this Justin. That's why I have made a decision for you. You are going to summer camp here in Stratford tomorrow."

I snapped my eyes open, suddenly not so sleepy anymore. "WHAT?!"

Mom looked at me firmly. "That's right. I have already signed you up, and don't even think about running away. Now start packing, you are leaving tomorrow."

And with that, she left me in the room, puzzled. I groaned again, stuffing my head in my pillow. I guess I was going to summer camp then. Fuck my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

I was currently laying flat on my stomach in the living room, doing my homework. Yes, I had homework in the summer. Our math teacher gave everyone a worksheet that had to be done by the end of the summer. She clearly hated us. I heard the doorbell ring, and my mom walking towards the door.

"Pattie!" I heard her shout. "Lillian!" I heard a woman's voice return. The woman continued to speak, but in a low voice so I couldn't hear. Shrugging, I continued my homework.

So if 2x + 17y equals 57, then-

"Aubrey!" I heard my mom yell from the door, making me drop my pen, and jump five feet in the air. Irritated I mumbled something in return while scrambling up to my feet. I saw a quite young woman stand beside my mom. She had long brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes. She looked kinda tired, from the bangs under her eyes to tell.

She smiled, and held out her hand. "Hi dear, I'm Pattie. You look so much like your mom!" she exclaimed. I giggled slightly, shaking her hand. I personally thought that I looked more like my dad but, lets not talk about him. "Thank you, I'm Aubrey."

"So Aubrey, I need you to do me a favour. You see, I have a son at your age. And he is.. He is going through some tough times. I just sighed him up for a summer camp that is taking place here in Stratford, and I was wondering of you could come and try help him with his problems? He could really need someone, as he is going through some tough times," she explaied to me with hopeful eyes.

My eyes widened a little. I was a little taken back by her question. Try to help him? I didn't even know him! And why me? I'm not some freaking therapist, if that's what she thinks.

It was almost like Pattie had read my mind, when she spoke. "I know this is a lot to ask for, but please." She looked at me with those eyes that you just couldn't say no to. "You look like a good girl. Just share a cabin with him for the summer, and try to get through to him. I know my old Justin is in there somewhere."

So she wants me to live with him? I looked at my mom, a little unsure. There was a moment of silence. She smiled encouraging. I looked at Pattie, who seemed desperate. My mouth reacted faster than my mind.

"Sure, I guess I can give it a try." I mentally facepalmed myself. How on earth am I supposed to live with a boy I've never even talked to in my entire life, for the whole summer? Let along help him. But by the relieved look on Pattie's face, I knew I couldn't take it back now.

"Thank you so much!" she said grateful, pulling me into a big hug. I laughed, feeling a little unconfortable. Well, I guess I'll be going to summercamp then. This will be fun. Note my sarcasm. Fuck my life.

-----------------------------------------------------

Remember, comment and vote! :)

A/N: that math fraction was only a plain example okay i just wrote some random numbers!!! you were not supposed to try and solve it haha omg