10. Missing

Hello, everybody! So I read all of your comment on the last chapter, and your guesses were all wrong. Mwoahahahah. Lol. Anyways, thanks for all your voting and faning, it means so much!

Here's the next chapter. The start was kinda a filler though. Read it, and enjoy.

Picture of Maggie on the side.

--------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

That's it. She is gone. And it's all my fault. I pushed her away, when all she wanted to do was help me. I ran my fingers through my hair, breathing slowly. It was evening now, and I was sitting on a bench by me and Aubrey's- I guess now it's my cabin. It couldn't believe Skylar played with me. I couldn't believe that I fell for her game. I really thought she was the one for me. She used to be so sweet, so caring... How can somebody just change like that?

Aubrey's sweet voice appeard in my mind. The devil was once an angel.

I guess that was true. "Be careful who you trust," I mumbled to myself. "The devil was once an angel."

I sighed. What am I supposed to do now? Now that Aubrey's gone. I couldn't help thinking of Aubrey. The way she laughed, the way she made every guy drool after her, without even trying. Her eyes. Her body. Everything about her was perfect, and she didn't even notice it. And I will never see her again. Thinking about that, tears started to form in my eyes again.

I really screwed it up this time. I was blind all the time. I pushed away the only one who cared for me. Nobody likes me. Nobody wants me. Why am I still here?

Without even thinking, I stood up. My legs carried me away from the camp, and into the darkness of the night. I didn't know where I was heading, all I knew was that I needed to get away from everything.

---------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

"So she was hitting on another guy right in front of her boyfriend?" My best friend, Maggie, gasped. "What happened next?"

I rolled my eyes, taking a bite of my burger. I swallowed before speaking.

"I've already told you the story a thousand times, Maggs,"  I said.

"Then Skylar asked Alex out, Alex told me, I went to talk to Justin, who said that she broke up with him. We fought, I maybe, possibly told him my biggest secret, and I decided that I couldn't take it anymore, and went home. I'm weak, I know," I told her, plopping another bite in my mouth.

It's been two days since I've left the stupid camp. I spent my time sleeping. I could have slept the entire day today too, if it hadn't been for Maggie, my closest best friend who had come home from France and wanted to hang with me.

We were currently at Mc'Donalds, eating. She was shocked by my experience at the camp, and forced me to tell her the story, like four times.

"Wait, you said his name was Justin right?" Maggie asked, while removing a stray of her chocolate brown hair from her crystal green eyes. Maggie, was the definition of beauty. She had a model body, waist long, straight brown hair, big green eyes, and a perfect doll face. I didn't know why she would hang with me, we were like the total opposites.

"Yeah, his name was Justin Bieber," I answered, taking a sip of my cola.

"I think my brother know him," she said, thoughtful.

I was not really interested in this subject. "That's great, awesome," I just said, uninterested, finding the walls of this place more interesting than this conversation.