6. Confusing feelings

Hi everyone! So I'm back from Spain! :)

Here is the next chapter! I was actually quite pleased with how this chapter turned out, and I hope you do too! This is a little longer to. So I hope you'll enjoy reading it! COMMENT AND VOTE xx

The meadow -------------------->

------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

"Aubrey, can you come with me to the woods today?" Justin asked me with a small smile. "I need to get Skylar some flowers."

I was currently laying on the couch reading a magazine when he asked. It's been three days since we went swimming, and he's been figuring out how to make up with Skylar since then. I was starting to think that making Justin come here was a good idea. His behaviour had been better and he hadn't had any mood swings or sudden outbursts. His eyes were now soft, and his whole appearance had been calm.

"Sure," I replied, getting up. "Let's go then," I added with a smile. I never really liked woods. I, acording to everyone I knew, was the clumsiest person to walk on earth, so this gon' be good. Not my sarcasm. But I wanted to help Justin, so I guess I'll survive. We can hope at least.

--------------------

"Justin, do you even know were we are heading?" I asked, whining. We had been walking in the woods for the past half hour, getting nowhere. I had been tripping almost every meter we walked, leaving me with alot of bruises and scratches.

"Chill," Justin chuckled. "We're almost there."

"Do you even know were to go? I mean, every tree looks the same," I complained, throwing my hand towards the trees, making him chuckle more. Well somebody is in a good mood today.

"And slow down please, geez you walk fast," I complained again, irritated. I don't why, but I was in a quite irritated mood right now. Maybe it had something with the fact that I had fallen like thirty times in front of a boy.

Justin, who was a few metres in head of me, slowed down so he was walking beside me.

"Somebody is a little iger," I added, making Justin blush. It was cute. I was slightly panting, and with every step I took it felt like my legs were burning. God, I was unfit. I really should start jogging or something, maybe go to the gym.

"I-" I was about to say something, but a root that stuck out of the ground made me trip. If it wasn't for Justin's strong arms catching me, I would have fallen flat on my face, my mouth probably looking like Jake's, with two missed front teeth.

"I got you," he said, his face only a few centimetres away from mine, his arm around me waist. Blushing like crazy, I stood up, slowly getting out of his grip, straighting my clothes. Well that was awkward. Lets hope that don't happen again shall we.

"Thanks," I replied, looking down at my feet, still with flaming cheeks.

We walked in silence, the only thing to be heard was the sound of the branches breaking when we stepped on them. The sun was shining, and the birds was up in the trees singing. It was really nice walking in the woods today.

Suddenly the trees opened in front of us, making the sun shine directly at us. I squinted my eyes slightly, holding my hand above me eyes, blocking the sun light. I gasped at my view.

It was a meadow, covered with beautiful, colourful flowers. Big oak trees circled the meadow, and the sun shone on the green grass and flowers, looking like it was sparkling.

I stared at the meadow in awe. "How did you find this place?" I asked Justin who was standing beside me, studying the meadow too. I was shocked to see that a such beautiful place excised.