11. Finding him

Dedicated to @cydniii , since you wanted me to update so bad! C:

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments, seriously, you don't know how much it means to me.

I, personally love this chapter. I even teared up. No kiddings. They open up to each other, and this chapter reveals a lot if secrets and stuff you need to know.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

Aubrey's POV

I walked hurriedly down the path. As I approached my old cabin, and I saw that all the camp leaders and camp counsellors were surrounding the area, talking with worried expressions. I guess they still hadn't found him.

I saw Alex walking towards me. "Oh my god, Aubrey! You came back," he breathed out, pulling me in a big hug.

I laughed awkwardly, while pulling away. "Only to find Justin." I gave him a small smile, eyeing his appearance. He looked kind of tired by the look on his face and his messy hair to tell.

Alex frowned. "Aubrey, you'll get lost. I don't think you should-"

"I don't know, I just need to find him. I think I know where he is," I muttered, pushing past him.

I heard him sigh. "Aubrey, seriously-"

I didn't have the time nor the patience to discuss with him. "Alex, you know there could be bears and other wild, dangerous animals in the woods, right? He could get killed!" I snapped, turning around to glare at him.

He glared back a moment, before sighing. "Just be careful," he warned me, like I was a child or something.

I let out a huff. "I will, I will."

I walked past the leaders and counsellors, ignoring the questioning looks I was giving, and walked into the woods. I blinked. Every freakin' tree looked the same.

"Okay Aubrey," I muttered to myself. "You remember the path. You can find it."

I trudged through the forest, trying my best not to trip. The last thing I needed now was another bruise to add up in my collection. After walking in ten minutes, I stopped an looked around. That's when I realized that I was lost. I looked around, but couldn't recognize anything. Great. Just fucking great.

"Good job Aubrey, now your lost to," I huffed out, making a grimace. Well, I couldn't exactly turn back now. I didn't even know where back was. Oh god. Well, I might just keep going.

I though this was a great idea when I sat in the car. But now, not so much. My sense of direction was as good as a bat at bright daylight. I walked slowly forward, trying to remember. Well this looked a little like the place. But then again, all the trees looked the same.

I continued to walk, hoping my best that it was the right direction. Maybe he wasn't there. Then this would be a total waste of time. I just hope I would manage to find the way back. If not, then-

"Damn it!" I yelped before face-planting the ground. I groaned when my body collided with it. This is awesome. That was sarcasm, if you couldn't tell.

"Just my luck," I mumbled while standing up. I dusted myself up. I looked behind me, and saw that there was a root sticking up the ground. I was about to throw some curse words towards it, when a sudden though hit me. Wait, wasn't it the exact root I tripped over last time? So I was heading in the right direction at least. That was some how a little soothing.

I walked, carefully this time, trying not to get my foot caught in something sticking up from the ground. I must say, walking in the woods was relaxing. There were so many different sounds and smells, and natures work was beautiful. I hummed on a random song, swinging my arms. My mood was actually pretty good at the moment.