Low Battery [Modern AU]

His phone beeped again reminding him to plug in a charger. Unfortunately, Darrel left his charger at work. Now he had to wait and see how he'd entertain himself.

" Guess I'll read the newspaper..." Darrel muttered

Dallas cussed. His hand that had gone down to his pants was now looking furiously for a charger.

"Shit. Shit. Just when she sent me a goddamn picture, man."

Johnny had scrolled through tumblr and came across a set of places that were great for photography. However, his phone died in his palm. Johnny let out a sigh, "Not again."

Sodapop held onto a mop as he danced around to Elvis he quickly became silent and still when his phone died.

"Oh c'mon!"

Ponyboy had been scrolling all over wattpad and came across a story that peaked his interest. The second he tapped onto the story his phone decided to die. His face was almost like Ron Swanson's when he found something idiotic, "What's next? The world ending?"

Two-Bit had been secretly staring at pictures of Disney parks and came across these tickets for him and his significant other. As soon as he tapped onto it, his phone's screen went pitch black.

"Great. Just when I thought I'd see Mickey and Goofy pull down Donald Duck's pants again!"

Steve had been on Tinder.

"Pass....pass...pass.." He was bored. And wanted to fuck.

He almost gave up until he saw the most beautiful and sexiest girl alive. When he was about to hit her up his phone shut off.

"My fucking luck."