[REQUESTED] She's the one

For Tobleedgrease

A jacket laid on the floor, I searched around for someone who might've dropped it but then ahead of me was a girl with pitch black hair that reached her waist.

Nice ass

" Hey doll, I think you dropped your jacket. "

The girl turned around, her eyes that were as clear as the blue sky shot a glare at me, " Who told you to pick it up? " she smirked, snatching the jacket from me.

I couldn't help but bite my lip, fiesty one.

I lit up a cigarette, blowing out the smoke as I talked, " What brings you here? "

She shrugged, " The wind. "

I glanced up at her from my cigarette , chuckling a bit," The wind... seriously?"

" Yeah, the wind. So what's your name? " She asked out of sheer boredom.

" Dallas, Dallas Winston. How 'bout you babe? "

" Can't you think of better nicknames? And the name is Beka. "

" Since you're such a smart mouth Beka, how come I've never seen you before? "

Her eyes shot daggers at me and I winked, that bought a blush to her cheeks.

" Maybe you just didn't look for me hard enough. " A smirk tugged onto her lips, just having her so close drove me wild.

I dragged on my cigarette, " Heh, you sure got a nice ass. "

Her cheeks grew even more red at the compliment I gave her and with that she slapped me.

Yep, she's the one.