Truth or Dare: Chapter 24

***Author's Note: I'm dedicating this chapter to uh... you could say 'friend' of mine (:  anyways, his character is super obvious at times... vv LOL ENJOY :D***

Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. ~Thomas S. Monson

"Yea, I totally would. I would kill you happily. Good night, good night, when we say goodbye it is happy sad. I shall say good night until tomorrow."

"Let sleep live on your eyes and peace in your boobs. If I were to sleep in peace, in a very sweet sleep. I shall not because I'm going to my father who is a ghost in jail. I feed off of his help and my problem to tell." Ethan finished, both of us taking a huge bow, me laughing silently at our ridiculous script. I felt my cheeks turn red at all the gawking looks that were directed towards us.

It was my idea to translate the script literally, word by word, instead of the full meaning. The entire class suddenly burst into laughter, clapping at the same time, and looking admiringly at Ethan and I.

We both walked over to Mrs. Brute who was staring at us in a disconcertingly way. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper on my desk and crossed my fingers, hoping that the humor would win us extra points instead of deducting them.

"That was a most well done presentation, but unfortunately, you both translated--"

"Literally." I finished.

"We planned it like that." Ethan added in.

"Yes, but the idea of this--"

"Here." I handed her the piece of paper I had picked up from my desk. "That is the actual translation, but we found it kind of dull, so we decided to add a little humorous twist to it."

"I see. Well, I admit, that was unexpected." she quickly scribbled on our grading rubric and handed it to Ethan. "Well done." I leaned over to get a glimpse of our grade, but Ethan quickly folded the paper, keeping his face completely blank and walking back to his seat, ignoring my protest.

"Give it to me!" I hissed, attempting to grab the paper. I tried to take in his emotion, but he kept his face completely expressionless. For a moment, I stopped breathing as frantic thoughts ran through my head. "We got a bad grade didn't we." I groaned with finality, slumping against the chair and rubbing my temples. All of a sudden, I felt extremely dizzy as my breath came in shorter and shorter amounts. A 'B', I thought with anxiety, we got a 'B' or worse. "Can I please see it?" I pleaded, biting my lips, hoping to prevent the hot tears that were threatening to leak out.

"I don't know." Ethan said hesitantly. "You might not like it."

I bit back my cries of frustration, trying to be more subtle, "I don't care, just give it." I frowned, trying to grab the paper from me.

He stuck the paper in his back pockets, "No."

Grinding my teeth, I almost raised my hand to ask Mrs. Brute, but stopped right when I realized the bell already rang, and I had no time to ask any questions because I had to rush to band, the furthest class away from here. I cast a scathing look towards Ethan, who returned it looking sheepish. Seething, I stomped off in the direction of band, we did that bad?