Truth or Dare: Blake's POV (Chapter 44)

A/N: I've gotten a lot of requests to write a chapter from Blake's POV so here it is!  Enjoy!

<-- Don't forget to vote!  Comment!  Fan!  Add to library!  Spread!  And what not!  ALSO, I AM A FINALIST IN THE WATTY AWARDS 2011 So it'd be amazing if you could scroll up and vote for me in the Watty Award section under Humor/Undiscovered.  Thanks!!

By the way, this is also my first time writing some sort of "romantic" scene in a boys POV and seeing how I'm not a boy, I hope I didn't make this unrealistic... ENJOY!

************************************************************************************************************ 

Blake’s POV (Chapter 44)

I watched in amusement as Chez dashed around the place, trying to get everything cleaned up before everyone else came over.  Purposely, I laid comfortably on the couch, pretending to be in a completely relaxed state.  My mind drifted off slightly to what today was suppose to be.  Some American holiday I suppose.  Shifting slightly, I felt a slight grin creep onto my face as soon as I realized who was also going to be coming.  An almost nervous flutter settled within my stomach as I wondered how exactly tonight would go.  Especially with what I had planned.  

In truth, I had no idea whether or not she liked me.  I mean, sure, she told me plenty of times how much fun it was hanging out, but it’s not like anything ever happened.  Letting out a sigh, I racked my brain to come up with something else to think about-- anything but tonight.  

“Blake,”  Chez seethed, walking by me and shooting me a dirty look.

“Yes?”  I chirped innocently.

“Get up and do something!”  she groaned, grabbing my arm and trying to pull me off of the couch. 

“Ethan isn’t doing anything!”  I complained back, refusing to budge a muscle.  She opened her mouth as if to say something but then shut it again.  “Alright,”  I said, pretending to agree, “his mouth may be doing something with that girl.  What’s her name?  Anna?  Amy?  An--”

She stepped back slightly, cocking her head to the side in disapproval, and ignored my last comment.  “Come on, cousin.”

“Aren’t I suppose to be a guest here anyways?”  I said suddenly.

“Yes…”  she eyed me warily.

“Then I’m not suppose to do anything.”  I smirked winningly at her, seeing her roll her eyes in exasperation.

“Stop it.”

“Stop what?”

“I can’t clean all this by myself,”  she half yelled, waving her hands around and gesturing around the nearly spotless room.  

I raised an eyebrow at her.  “You’re right.  It seems you missed a spot,”  I said teasingly, pointing to a microscopic dot on the coffee table in front of me.  She shot me a glare before slumping next to me on the couch.  

“You’re hopeless,”  she declared openly.

“Now that’s a first,”  I said offended.

She stared at me for a long while before letting out a loud sigh.  “So something is on your mind.  I can tell.”

I blinked at her before responding, “What?”

“When you get that sort of blank expression like your mind isn’t here, I know something is up.” 

“I don’t know what your talking about,”  I denied.

“Alright,”  she said in a tone that definitely did not signal the end of this conversation, “what’s up with you and Kylie?”