Truth or Dare: Chapter 33

***A/N: Hey guys!  So school\'s been a handful, but I hope you enjoy this long chapter ;D  Enjoy :D

<-- Click vote?!  VV LEAVE COMMENT?!  PLEASEEEE 

************************************************************************************************************

\"You\'ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you\'ve got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.\"  ~Anonymous

“Twenty questions,” Blake declared nearly five minutes into our drive that has so far been just us bickering about the tiniest things.  For some reason, it was almost fun having little arguments with Blake.  Maybe cause he could come up with comebacks so easily.  Maybe he was just easy to talk to.

Maybe I just…

“Uh twenty questions?”  I asked, clearing the thought out of my head.

“Yea,”  he said slowly, “you know, where you ask each other questions.  We can get to know each other better.”  Blake momentarily took his eyes off the road to smile at me.  Despite my attempt to keep a grumpy demeanor, I felt a slight smile creep up my lips.

“Alright, let’s get this over with.  You can ask first,”  I offered, my indecisive side taking over.

“What’s the worse thing you’ve ever done?”

“Um,”  I scratched my head in confusion.  Come to think of it, I haven’t really done any bad things.   In fact, I’ve always played it safe.  Always.  Groaning, I realized how ‘uncool’ I was probably going to sound saying the following, “Forging a signature?”

“Are you serious?”  Blake chortled.

“What?”  I asked defensively, “It’s not like I go out of my way to be bad or whatever!”

“I feel like Hitler next to you!”

I raised an eyebrow at his statement, wondering what exactly he has done.  Curiosity got the best of me, and I asked, “What have you done?”

“Um, sneaking out,”  he replied, shrugging nonchalantly.

“Let me guess, you do it often?”

“Yup,”  he deadpanned.

“Well there is no way I’m sneaking out,”  I crossed my arms across my chest.  First off, I didn’t even know how to sneak out to start with.  Do you gag your parents or what?  Secondly, we had an alarm system which pretty much just cancels sneaking out as a possibility.  Besides, even if I did manage to get past the first two, there was the subject of ‘where to go’.  No where.  So what was the point?

“It’s fun.”

“You are a horrible influence,”  I mumbled.

“So are you.  Maybe you’ll start taking more than one sample at a time!”  He smirked.

“I already do that,”  I said defensively.

“Oh, you bad girl,”  he pretended to shake his head in disbelief.

“Shut up,”  I rolled my eyes, feeling myself turn red again.  What was wrong with this guy?  He could make me turn red like a tomato just by talking.  Feeling slightly annoyed, I tried to come up with a good question, hacking at my brain for something but coming up with nothing that sounded quite appealing.  Finally, I decided to go with one of my better questions, “If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?”