Truth or Dare: Chapter 32

***A/N: Hey, so this is dedicated to a person who, uh, means a lot to me?  He's an interesting person(; trust me.  Sure, sometimes he could be a total jerk, but others he could be the sweetest person alive ^-^ LOL do me a favor and go check out his story(;  I promise, you won't regret it :D  Anyways...

Vote?!?!?!?!?!  FOR WATTY'S!!! DOOO ITT!! and Comment!!! Comment comment comment, tell me what YOU think ^-^ thanks!  And enjoy~~

************************************************************************************************************

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.  It means you've decided to  look beyond the imperfections.  ~Unknown

I practically skipped out of the house, my head high in the clouds as the thoughts of today’s events buzzed around in my head.  We’re going to Disneyland, I sang to myself, slowing down to a walk so I wouldn’t look retarded barging into the White’s house, and I’m going to see my friend from Vegas.

I felt as if today was perfect; as if someone planned to day to be the absolute most beautiful day I’ve ever seen at Villa Park.  The sun was shining like a bright lemon drop in a sea of blue.  Light fluffs of white cotton candy drifted across the pool of blue, lazily, as if they had all the time in the world.  Even the birds seemed to be singing a cheerful tune that perked up my spirits even more.  A gentle, light breeze blew in and slightly ruffled the leaves up in the tree. 

Maybe I was just overly positive, but today seemed like a pretty flawless day.

In fact, I felt like bursting out into a song.  

A Wonderful Day Like Today.  

I hummed it under my breath, thinking the lyrics of the song to myself and filling in the blanks that I didn’t know with some random word that sounded as if it belonged there.  On a wonderful day like today, I defy any cloud to appear in the sky.  Only there are several clouds, I mused softly to myself, brining my hands up to rub my eyes awake.  Dare any raindrop plop in my eye--

“AH!”  I screamed as I felt my clothes go from dry to completely soaked in a matter of seconds.  A fine spray of ice cold water came a second time, directed towards my stomach, and making my clothes stick uncomfortably to my body.  With another squeal of horror, I jumped out of the way in shock, shivering from the slight wind that found it’s way through my wet clothes.

“Oops.”

I narrowed my eyes, bringing my vision up to where Blake was standing with a hose, looking sheepishly at me, his green eyes filled with laughter.  “You look wet.”

“You are such an idiot!”  I seethed, feeling my once happy world come crashing down in a flash.  Funny how that seems to happen ever so often.

“I get that a lot,”  he smirked.

“I wonder why,”  I groaned, pulling out my shirt a little and letting it slap back into place, trying to think of a fast way to dry it.

“You looked like you peed yourself,” he laughed, eyeing my attempt at drying off.

“Since when does pee spray all over.”  I rolled my eyes.

“When people pee on you.”

I scrunched my face up in disgust, “What are the chances of that?”

“According to a very reliable source I used, approximately twelve point five percent,”  Blake said knowledgably, setting down the hose and wiping his hands on his jeans.