Truth or Dare: Chapter 44

A/N: Alright, here it is :D  Last chapter-- I hope you all enjoyed this story and thank you so much for sticking with me the entire way here :D  Each and every one of you... I honestly remember starting this story and thinking "No one will read it".  YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY <3 I love you :D  Enjoy!!
***************************************************************************************************************

Once in awhile, 
Right in the middle of an ordinary life, 
Love gives us a fairy tale.  ~Anonymous

“Sit Snowy,”  I scolded my dog as she tried to lick my face.  Pulling away, I tried to ignore the slightly disgusting smell of wet dog that was emitting from her like some sort of shield against those with sensitive noses.  “Down!”  Refocusing myself in concentration, I suddenly made a lunge for her collar and successfully managed to hook the leash onto it.  Letting out a sigh of relief, I stood up and quickly put on my shoes before waiting impatiently for the rest of the family to get here.

After a long moment of waiting, Jason finally peeked around the corner,  holding a large pack of fireworks that we had planned to set off today with the Whites.  “You ready Jason?”  I grinned wildly, feeling enthusiasm pump through my blood stream.

“Are you kidding me?  A day of lighting fires?  Heck yea!”  he grinned, waving around the lighter.  I hastily grabbed it from him, ignoring his sudden mood drop.  “You’re so boring Kylie.”

“Like you aren’t!”  I scoffed at him.  “It runs in the family.”

“Right,”  he dragged out, looking skeptically at me right when my parents appeared from behind him.

“Hurry up,”  I greeted them impatiently, gesturing towards their shoes.

“Calm down, Kylie,”  my dad chuckled.

“Why don’t you guys go ahead?  We’ll meet you there,”  my mom suggested, intertwining her arms with my dad’s.  I smiled slightly to myself and nodded my agreement.

“Sure thing.”  I grabbed my brother by the hand with my other hand tightly clasping Snowy’s leash and headed towards the doorway.

“Oh, be safe!”  she called after me and my brother with a worried look on her face.

“Mom,”  I groaned, turning around so that I was walking backwards.  “It’s across the street.”  

“Just go.”  She smiled before closing the door after us. 

With excitement buzzing through my entire body, I grabbed my brother’s hands and ran across the street, ignoring the fact that I probably looked like an idiot doing so.  “So excited to see someone in particular?”  my brother teased once we got to the other side.  I blushed violently, thankful for the darkness that already cloaked the streets.

“Yea,”  I said dryly, “Voldemort.  We planned on meeting to discuss… plans.”

“You Death Eater!”  he said in shock, pulling away from me dramatically and falling onto the grass on the neighbors lawn.  Resisting the urge to laugh, I nodded solemnly.  

“Definitely.”

Suddenly, I heard a loud cry coming from across the street and a familiar strawberry blonde girl appeared, barreling towards me.  Smiling widely and handing the leash to Jason, I ran up to her and tightly hugged her.  “Chez!”  I said in excitement, pulling back and taking her in.

“Kylie!”  she exclaimed with just as much enthusiasm.  

“Why haven’t we talked?”  I demanded, crossing my arms across my chest and pretending to be upset.