-6- ✔️

"Hi"

"Hey princess"

I scrunched up my eyebrows at the name as I pulled away from our hug.

"Princess?" I questioned my eyebrows furrowing together.

"New pet name. You don't like it?" he asked and I let out a chuckle as I took off my thin hoodie, revealing my crisp white crop top and plaid flannel tied around my waist. My light blue skinny jeans accompanied my look, as well as my white converse. I ran my hand through my hair as I shook my head no.

"'Princess' seems to main stream"

"I call you baby sometimes, isn't that mainstream?" a half smjle half smirk made its way to Michael's face and I shrugged my shoulders, smiling.

"Whatever. You'll have plenty of time to think of other derogatory names for me in the future" I laughed, leading the way into his family room.

"What? How is that derogatory?" he accused playfully, following behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see him biting his lip, running a hand through his hair twice before he caught my gaze and smiled at me.

"So, what are we doing today? Boxing?" I asked him as I sat down on his couch, and he joined me acouple seconds later.

"We can box if you want. I always enjoy how our matches end" he smirked.

"They always end with us making out" I chuckled as he stood back up, grabbing both my hands and pulling me to my feet.

"Exactly" he pulled me against his chest, pressing his lips firmly against mine as he slid his arms around my bare waist, locking them at the small of my back.

I smiled into our kiss, my hands sliding up his chest and around his neck, pulling his head closer.

After afew minutes, I pulled away, causing Michael to let out a short whimper at the absence of my lips. He went in for another kiss, which I stealthily avoided by turning my head to the side, his lips making contact with my cheek instead. He groaned against the side of my face and I pushed him away playfully.

"You wanted to box, so let's box" I smiled. Turning around, I walked away from Michael and headed towards his gym.

After about 10 minutes, we were both changed and in the gym.

My hair was tied back and I was wearing navy blue booty shorts and a maroon sports bra. My hands were covered with black fingerless boxing gloves as I stood in a positioned stance.

Michael sported no shirt and blood red gym shorts, his hands covered by dark red fingerless boxing gloves as well, and he ran a hand through his hair as he stood reflecting my position.

"Ready?" I taunted him, and all he did was smirk at me.

"I was born ready firecracker"

And with that, we started. He took a step towards me at the same time that I took a step back. He took another step forward and I kept my ground. I skillfully ducked as Michael aimed a right hook at my jaw, and as I quickly went back into my stance, I threw a left punch at his stomach.

"I thought we wern't allowed to aim for the face" I sent him a playful glare and he chuckled, sending a left upercut to my gut, but not powerful enough to bruise or hurt me. Just powerful enough to wind me.

"The rules are, that you can't aim for my face. This is my money maker Miles" he joked. I sent a scowl his way as well as a side kick to his left rib. His hands caught my ankle and he flipped me, my back slamming against the slightly bouncy floor of the ring with an echoing thud.