-10- ✔️

Another update! Enjoy!
~Macbeth-845😜😝😛😘

-Michael-

"Stop worrying about me. I'll be fine" I pressed my lips against hers, my hands placed on her waist, slightly under her shirt. My thumbs traced circles on the skin of her hips, and I felt her roll her tounge against mine, causing me to groan loudly. I didn't want to pull away. This felt too good to let go of.

"You sure?" she whispered against my lips, her hands looping around my neck lazily.

"Positive, firecracker"

Pulling away from her addictive lips, I slung my arms fully around her waist and kept her in my embrace.

"Please don't do anything stupid"

"When have I ever?" I smirked jokingly, a grin spreading across my face after acouple of seconds after.

I lifted one of my hands to tuck a strand of her brown locks behind her ear, lingering my hand on her jawline.

"Do you really think that it's safe for me to answer that?" she chuckled lightly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Whatever. I gotta get going. I promised I'd be there" I told her, pressing my lips to hers once again before letting go.

"Are you coming back to my place or going home to yours? Or are you gunna drink?" Miley asked, walking me to her front door. She opened it and I stepped outside, turning around and leaning against the doorframe.

"I think I'll probably be drinking. If not, then I'll be back at yours. Don't wait up for me though, okay?" I told her, and she nodded her head.

"Alright then. And as I've said, don't do something stupid, stupid"

"I love you too, Miley" I drawled out. Miley kissed me one last time before closing her front door and I walked to my car that had been parked in her driveway.

Driving out, I looked at the time. 8:55pm. Almost 9.

I was heading out to my friend Calum's house party. Miley didn't want to go, but I already promised that I would show up at the party. It was to start at 8:30, so I would be showing up relatively at a good time.

I glanced down at my attire as I pulled up into the packed driveway, seeing the party already in full swing, and people filing in and out of the house. I was wearing a black and white baseball tee with the word 'Idiot' written on it in a spray painted sort of red font. It was paired with my black skinny jeans and black vans. My usual form of clothes.

I ran a hand through my blonde hair, thoughts of me dyeing it sometime were clouding my mind, but I pushed them aside and got out of my car.

I made my way inside, pushing past people whom I vaguely recognized, and I got to the kitchen, spotting Calum and walking over to him.

"Mikey! There you are! You showed up" he gave me a pat on the back and passed me a beer.

I took a sip from it and looked at him, "You say that as if you doubted me showing up" I gave him a lopsided grin in return.

"That's because you rarely show up. Always preoccupied with your girlfriend" he rolled his eyes, and I felt myself jump to defend Miley.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I usually come to parties"

"And when you do, you stick to Miley like glue" he drawled, taking a shot and then pouring himself another round.

"Because I'm making sure that the dicks that usually show up don't come after my girl" I jumped to defend me now.