-14- ✔️

"THERE'S SOMEONE."

"SOMEONE? ARE YOU GOING TO elaborate or..?"

I didn't know how to get the right words out to Michael. I didn't like talking about it because it made it true.

"Is someone hurting you?" he asked, coming to a conclusion on his own.

"No! Of course not! I mean...," I sighed, "Not directly"

He raised his brow at me, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Okay," I took a breath, "You know the graffiti on our cars today?"

"Yea? You know who did it?"

"Not exactly, but you see, I've been getting these... these notes"

"Notes?"

"I don't really understand all of it but someone keeps leaving me notes in my locker and it's creeping me out" I confessed, and Michael came to stand infront of me, his attention now souly focused on me.

"Start from the beginning" he told me.

"I got this weird note in my locker about two or three weeks ago. And ever since then, I've kept getting them. They get creepier and creepier by the next and I don't know who it is or what to do about it, and I know for a fact that it's the same person who trashed our cars today" I fished the newest note out of my backpack and gave it to Michael.

"Enjoy my gift? ;-)'" he read aloud, his gaze lingering on the note and it's words.

"Do you have any idea at all who could've done this?" he asked me once he finally looked up, and I shook my head no.

"That's the thing. I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well what are we supposed to do?"

I paused, a smile coming to my lips, "Wait, we? So you're going to help me?"

He playfully rolled his eyes

"Sound's like it could be fun to kick some ass" he chuckled, and we both walked over to the lounge room.

I took a seat on the carpet in the middle of the room, taking my bag and fishing out all the notes that I've gotten. Michael had taken a picture of the vandelism on our cars, and he pulled up the pictures on his phone before resting it beside the other notes.

Nobody likes a skank
~ ;-)

Running away won't solve your problems. Are the rumors true?
~ ;-)

Enjoy my gift?
~ ;-)

Can't read?
~ ;-)

Hope she was worth it
~ ;-)

"Okay, so they're all signed the same, so we know that it's all the same person" Michael clarifed, and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes Michael, thanks for clearing that up"

"Whatever" he scoffed, smiling still.

"Okay, so what happened each day that you got these?" he asked me, stretching out his legs and leaning his back against the couch as he awaited my answer.