-7- ✔️

Running away won't solve your problems. Are the rumors true?
~ ;-)

ANOTHER NOTE HAD COME to me in my locker this morning, and that's what it had read.

I assumed that this person had stopped trying to freak me out, but I guess I was wrong.

As for whatever rumors that this person was referring to? My best guess would be the rumors that Michael had spread around that I was some type of stripper or something.

And everyone was actually believing it!

Typical highschoolers.

But I wasn't entirely surprised, considering the fact that Michael had spread those same rumors about me around the time that we had broken up.

As for the running away part? That was probably referencing how I tried running away from Michael. But how would this person know that?

I wasn't talking to Michael, if you hadn't already guessed it yet. I feel as if we were both attempting at breaking the ice or something, but there was just too much hurt that was there between us. Some days, we would tolerate eachother, other days, he would have a short temper with me and I would get pissed off at him. We haven't really established anything between the two of us, and I'm not sure if we were ever going to. Between all of our fights and all the girls that Michael continued to bring over, what was there to talk about? We still had a bunch of wedding things to organize, and I was honestly dreading it. I knew that we had to do it, but the more I thought about it, the more it became real, and the more it became real, the more nervous I got.

And on top of that, I was dreading Michael's birthday more than anything, which was exactly two weeks away from today. Because after that, my birthday was a week after, and then after that, a pre-engagement party would be held in 'celebration'.

But with all of that occupying my life, there was also the fact that some strange person was leaving me these wierd notes and everyone at school thought I was a slut.

"Hey, what's that?" Julia asked as she came over to her locker right next to mine, glancing at the little piece of paper that was in my hand. I quickly crushed it in my fist and stuffed it into my back pocket.

"Just some garbage that I found in the crevices of my locker, no big deal" I shrugged non-chalantly. Julia nodded and closed her locker after awhile, and together, we made our way to the lunch room.

"How are the rumors?" she asked me as we walked through the doors of the caf.

As if on cue, the whole room quieted down, everyone staring at me and then whispering to their friends. I walked past them with Julia beside me, not missing the glares and dirty looks that I got.

"Does that answer your question?" I told her as we both sat down.

"Sorry about all of this. Michael really shouldn't have done that"

"It's alright. I'm not talking to him though, as if that would make a difference in his life" I shrugged my shoulders as I watched Julia eat. She didn't say anything to me, but I knew that it was on the tip of her tounge.

"How's living with him going?"

I let out a deep sigh, "Ugh. Don't even get me started. He leaves the kitchen and the lounge room a total disaster, he takes my food when I decide to eat something, and he's always so rude and insulting me—my self esteem is so low, it's basically underground—and not to mention the fact that," I looked around dramatically and leaned in closer to Julia, whispering out the next statment, "he has girls over"