-5- ✔️

THERE WAS A CAR IN THE driveway when I got to the house after school.

Not the car that was mine. And it wasn't Michael or Julia's car. Or the Cliffords car.

I had no clue who it belonged too.

I opened the front door and stepped inside, not seeing anything out of the blue.

"F*ck!" I cursed under my breath as I tripped over something.

Looking down and picking it up, I scanned the material

A... trenchcoat.

Don't know what a black leather trenchcoat is doing in the middle of the hallway.

I hung it on the coat rack anyway, making my way upstairs.

Only I tripped on one of Michael's tee shirts.

I picked it up and got to the top of the stairs, walking to Michael's room.

"Michael?" I called out through his door. It was left ajar and I didn't hear a response so I opened it.

I froze.

If it wasn't only for a moment I would've assumed it was longer but things seemed to be in some type of slow motion.

The sight infront of me caused me to clamp my hand over my mouth. I fumbled to find the door knob once again and I immdiatly shut the door.

Michael and some... whore, were having sex.

Well, technically they weren't having sex yet. In my haste to close the door, my eyes caught sight of the girl wearing skimpy lingerie and grinding on Michael, who was only in his boxers. He was in the midst of leaving hickeys down her neck and chest and I didn't want to let them know that I had caught them.

Something panged at my heart and I shook off the unwanted feeling.

Everyone had been right.

Michael had clearly moved on while I was out if the picture, while I was the only one who remained heartbroken.

*

*

*

"Where have you been?"

"Hello to you too"

"You were supposed to be home an hour ago. What took you so long?"

"The fact that I had to f*cking walk. Now piss off" I shoved past Michael and walked into the kitchen, looking for something snackish to eat. Spotting a half full tub of fruits in the fridge, I grasped the container and got a fork. I got rid of the lid and immediatly dug in, not even dishing out a seperate portion into a bowl for myself.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you? And what are you doing? I live here too, you know. That's not just for you"

"I thought I told you to piss off" I stabbed at the fruit and put some more into my mouth, the fresh solids not doing much to fill me up, but satisfying my dying stomach slightly.

"I hope you choke on that fruit" he muttered to me, making sure that I heard him.

"I hope you choke on a whore's tounge next time you shove it down your throat" I snapped back at him, and he snapped his head to look at me.