-18- ✔️

"What?!"

"Shhh, not so loud" Julia scolded me as she sat back in her chair.

"Recap, please. I don't think I heard you correctly"

"It's not that big of a deal. He asked me out and I said yes. We went on a couple dates and he asked me last night to be his girlfriend-"

"And you never informed me about any of this because..?"

"Well with Michael and the notes and the gossip, I didn't want another thing for you to stress about"

I sat there, incredulous, yet I still understood where she was coming from, "Julia, you're my best friend. If you ever need to tell me anything at all, then you can. Regardless of whatever's going on in my life. You're important too" I stared into her brown eyes, hoping that she could sense how sincere I really was, and she nodded her head and smiled just as the lucky man himself plopped down beside her.

"Hey gu-"

"You hurt my bestfriend, I hurt you, got it?" I immediatly threatened, and it only caused Luke to chuckle.

"I wouldn't even hurt a fly, Miles. Trust me a little, would you?" he slung his arm around Julia's shoulders and she leaned into him.

"Alright now before this relationship progresses anymore then it already has, I'm going to start now by laying down some ground rules"

"What is she..?"

"Rule number one," I began, "No over accessive PDA. Gross for me, gross for everyone else.

"Rule number two," I looked between the two of them, their amused expressions looking back at me, "I absolutly refuse to third wheel"

"Hey guys" We all turned our heads at the new voice and were met with Michael, who took the seat next to me.

"Hey Mike" Luke greeted, the tension between the two of them gone. Julia sent him a slightly flirtatious smile, leaning more into Luke as she did so.

"What's going on?" he took into account how Luke's arm was around Julia's shoulders, and then he looked between the two of us.

Shrugging, he casually slung his arm around me, "Is this a thing? Are we doing this now?"

"No, idiot, they're dating. We are not" I playfully rolled my eyes and kept the blush in my cheeks down to a minimum as I removed his arm from my shoulders.

"That doesn't matter" he grinned at me, placing his arm back around me.

"Are we missing something here?" Julia cut in, and Michael and I both turned to look at her.

Stupid blush.

"Nope, nothing at all" his arm was back around me once again and I rolled my eyes, deciding to just surrender.

"Way to make me feel left out guys" I looked over in time to witness Calum's eyeroll as he plopped down at the seat between Michael and Luke.

"Luke and I are dating now" she smiled over at Calum, a slight b*tch attitude starting to radiate off of her for some reason, and Michael seemed to sense it too, seeing as he had managed to tighten his grip around me.

I leaned back in my chair as Michael removed his arm from around me to fish something out of his bag.

What is up with Julia? She has been acting a little wierd for the past while, and I couldn't even pin point the reason.

Even now.

She looked to be okay. I mean I was tuning everyone out, but I could see her lips moving.