A/N: Please Read✔️

Hey guyyyysss.

So first and foremost thank you so so so so so so so so so much for all the votes comments and reads that I've been getting. Not only on this book but also on my other ones as well. It means so much to me that you guys like this story because I've been working so hard on it.

Second off, the new year is coming up and so is Christmas, and because I want to do something different here on wattpad, I've entered into the 30 Day writing challenge: AltEnding.

It really exciting, and it gives me a fast crunch time to start a new writing project and have it been really good in only 30 days. As most of you might have caught on, 30 days is basically when I upload another chapter lol.

But don't worry. The next chapter is ready to be published, I just have to proof read it over. I will be posting it around 5pm (NorthAmerican time) bc thats when im finished school and work and so on.

The short story that I will be submitting into the writing contest is an alternate ending for the classic tale of Red Riding hood. Alittle sneak peak: Red is being hunted by the wolf who ate her grandmother, instead of the lumberjack killing the wolf off. So that should be fun lol. I swear it's better if you just read the first chapter bc i dnt want to ruin it's chances by making it sound lame lol. I swear you guys will love it.

So please please please check that out. I have put up the first two chapters to geet it started, and then will be uploading there regularly due to the time limit. But don't worry because I DO still have time on my hands for this story, which is, by far i think, rhe best stort I've written.

Anyways, thank you guys again for the reads, votes and comments. Please show some love on my short story, called Red.

LOVE YOU GUYS SMMMM❤️❤️

~Macbeth-845😜😝😛😘