-19- ✔️

"WHO?"

"LYDIA MARKS"

"SAYING HER NAME five f*cking times isn't going to serve my memory any better than the last four times you repeated it" Michael rolled his eyes.

"Dipshit. Don't you remember that girl from the seventh grade who had this huge crush on you and you went to one dance with her?"

I could see the wheels turning in his head and he bit his lip, trying to remember.

He then began to slowly nod his head, "Yeah. Blonde, annoying, head over heels inlove with me, smaller boobs then you-"

I facepalmed, hiding my blush.

"-How did she know about your dad exactly?"

"I never knew. But she used it to blackmail me"

"Into doing what?"

"Not being your friend. And your girlfriend" I shrugged.

"Well seeing as that never worked," he rose his eyebrows at me suggestively and he took a step closer, sliding his arms around my waist, making me roll my eyes, "I don't think she's been very impactful"

"Slow down there"

"You know you could be a little more enthusiastic about there being an us"

I rose both my eyebrows, "Us, huh?"

"Well.. you know.. this marriage and all.."

"Whatever. Can we just get back to talking about the notes?" I pushed at his chest and he let me go, walking over to my bed and sitting down on it.

"What are we supposed to do? Assume that a girl that we haven't seen in years is behind all this shit? Then what? We can't even prove it"

"A little less negativity would be much appreciated," I gave him a flat look, "And we need to scope her out. Maybe put up a security system around here, seeing as she vandelized our cars"

"Alright then. What else? Should we go to the cops or something?"

"What are they gunna do?"

"I dunno. They're cops. Maybe they can trace the number on your phone"

That's it!

"Get your shoes on now, we're going out!" I squealed excitedly, rushing from where I was standing and grabbing my phone. I grabbed a couple of the notes that I had begun to compile and shoved them into my pocket.

"Get up! Let's go!" I urged him when I glanced over my shoulder on my way out of my room, seeing that Michael hadn't moved an inch.

"Where are we going?" he called after me,
jogging to catch up. We got to the door and he slipped on his shoes before I pushed him out the front door.

"To Luke's house" I shut and locked the door and rushed to his car, waiting impatiently for him to get to the driver's side.

"And we're going there because..?"

"Because he know's how to hack into computers. He knows all kinds of stuff. He's incredibly intelligent-"