Chapter nineteen: Delusions

It looked and felt like I was about to burst. My cravings were out of this world and well it really didn't bother me. But my dear fiance has to deal with it.

Three times this week he has had to go out of the kingdome to find me what I wanted. And it's only been two days into the week.

But that wasn't my problem. No my problem was him trying so freaking hard to get my forgiveness. I mean give up already. It isn't going to happen.

Right now I was by the pool sunbathing with about five hundred guards watching. Okay so maybe I was over exaggerating. It was only about thirty of them.

"Well. This is the woman that has my dear cousin in a rump." A voice said.

I looked and saw a break Adonis. He was fine as hell. Well so was that's stupid idiot but I wasn't thinking about him now. My eyes trailed down his body.

"Hmmm. Would my cousin mind his pregnant fiance staring at his cousin like he was fresh meat?" He taunted.

"Oh wonderful. Another cousin to try and rape me. Please if you must do so after I give birth ummm..." I trailed off

"Adonis." He said.

"Of course. A name such as that would belong to you." I said.

"And for the record I have never forced a woman into my bed. And I wouldn't do that to my cousin." He said.

"Well that's refreshing but you have nothing to worry about. Its a title and name only. Nothing more." I said.

"So what. You're using my cousin for his crown and power. Just like the typical woman." He said.

"If it looks like that to you then so be it. I never wanted this life style. And I sure as hell didn't think I would have to turn into a heartless bitch okay. I want nothing from you this family or this crown. All I want is to stay black and die. Don't assume things before you even know the details because your cousin messed up not me. If he knew how to stay faithful I wouldn't be like this. But no. He had to fulfill his needs so I'm not stopping him. I'm having his child and he doesn't have to worry about me being clingy. Every mans dream." I snapped and hissed from pain.

Oh the stress was becoming in such a bad way.

"Princess are you okay?" A guard asked.

"I am fine Troy." I reassured him.

"Im sure my cousin did it for a reason but I didn't mean to offend you." He said.

"Troy?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes?"He answered.

"Can you help me with a math problem?" I asked.

"Yes your Highness." He said.

"If I have only four fucks and I give one to you, one to my friend, and one to each of my children how many fucks do.I have for Adonis and the king?" I asked.

"None your Highness." He said

I smirked and Adonis glared. Oh he looks sexy though. Mmm. Maybe I could have a taste. Ehh nevermind. He was just like his cousin.

"Cousin. I didn't know you were here. Darling. It looks like it is about to rain." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

" I am not your darling so don't call me that. If it rains then so be it but for now leave me alone. I just want peace is that too much to ask." I growled and tried to get up.

Key word was tried. My stomach was so huge it gendered me to move.

To my annoyance Lazarus helped me up.

"Honey. Come on. You have been acting stubborn for a while now. Don't you think its time to get rid of these childish ways." He asked.

"Childish? I'm acting stubbir? You Fucked another girl. That same girl tried to get me killed. I was in a freaking coma again. For you. I may not care what people think of me but have you every thought about how if I'm going though this then What will our children go through? And again you fucked another woman." I said.

I could tell I hit a nerve because he looked pissed off.

I gaaled as he grabbed my arms forcefully and glared I to my eyes.

"I am king. I don't need to explain any reason as to why I make the decisions I do. But if you really wanted to know since you were acting like such a bitch I fucked her. She was willing and you weren't. Now you should count your lucky stars that I don't kill those.....things inside of you. Now show me some damn respect." He said.

Each and every word sunk in. And with each one by heart ripped. In the end I hated him more than I ever could.

"Yes your Majesty. And let me saw that I have never in my life wished so much that I was dead then at this moment. You're right I shouldn't ask you a dak thing about your decisions so do me a favor. Next time when I'm knocking at deaths door let him open it for me okay. I hate the day I ever allowed you to make me think that I could ever be anything to you then a slave. Fuck you. Fuck your family. And fuck this kingdom." I growled near tears.

I waddled to my room and went straight to the kitchen. I was tired of this. Tired of him. I didn't want to feel trapped anymore. I wanted to feel free.

"Ma'am what can i-what are you doing?!" A servant yelled as I grabbed the nearest knife.

I aimed it at my chest but before I could plunge it in the center they began to wrestle the knife from my grip.

"Your highness!" A guard yelled as they restrained me.

"What js-"

"She tried to kill herself sire. We were lucky to even catch her." One said.

I stared at him.

He looked at me with shock.

"What in the hell is wr-"

"Don't act like this never happened before James." I laughed.

Yes this was James. My captor. He hurt me for so many years.

"James?"

"Dong play dumb. You made me love you and then you tried so hard to take me. So hard. So hard." I kept repeating.